Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Super Dank jack herer.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kushman785, Jan 8, 2011.

1. just picked up some super dank jack herer. for 10 a g. its some FIRE!!!

just smoked a blunt of it and im high as shit

it smells so delicious.

Attached Files:

2. looks like some pretty decent bud, and if it smells good (i love good smelling weed) and smokes well, then for 10/g that's a deal

3. at 10 a g you can't go wrong

4. Thats some nicely frosted up buds, looks a lil compressed tho, however +rep

5. bud looks dank man, whoever took care of it didn't really put a lot of effort into preserving it's good looks though (as in it's all smooshed).

6. def not 100% Jack IMHO

7. yeah it was compressed from being in the bag. but w/e still looks great

8. Sorry for the compressed bud the guy i got it from there all compressed i was like wtf. but w.e still gets me high as shit :smoking: :bongin:

9. Sorry for the compressed bud the guy i got it from there all compressed i was like wtf. but w.e still gets me high as shit :bongin:

10. Sometimes they come compressed like that because the guy gets bud and it was shipped from somewhere. Whenever i get buds from california the guy i get it from gets it shipped to him and sometimes its really compressed like that.

11. Doesnt look a lot like the jack here ive seen but ultra dank none the less!!

Happy tokin!

12. its hard to really judge the strain when its been bricked........although it wont affect the smoke
    i grow sannies jack f6