Some Suggestions for me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by duckybone, Mar 30, 2010.

1. So Im on my third grow, and would love some suggestions on how I can improve my set up, to yield more costantly. I have a veg room ( corner of a basement) It has a fan, great ventilation, and cfls. I Use Humboldt Nutes with pro mix soil. I start nutes usually when they have they have their first 5 leaves, I tried fimming before but had incositent sucess, this time around I will be using LBH's method of LST. I can only vegg till May 21 due to circumstances . Right now I have 5 plants that are week old,2 top 44 Reg, 1 swiis cheese fem,1 Blue Fruit fem,1 white widow fem, I have 15 seeds in paper towels 5 power skunk fem, 5 Twillight Fem, and 5 g13 fem.

My flower room has a 400 watt and 600 watt HPs lights, fans, great ventilation and secure. Again I use Humboldt County nutes Bloom. and Molasses.

On May 21 st I have to take my plants to the flower room, where my partner will care for them. Ill be out of the country,

So what I would like to know is how would seasoned grower approach that situtation whith that set up? How should I veg the plants to get a great yield? Also I have my lights in the flower room bout 3 feet apart from each other, is this the most effective way to have it set up? I figured it would let me put more plants in there . Thabks for the help.