some stuff

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 816shit, Jul 28, 2010.

1. some stuff has happened in the last 2 or 3 years of my life, and i had a lot of time to think ...my problem is im trying to better myself , but everyone i kno is a pos...i can prolly count 3 ppl in my life that are true including family... thats shitty.. i want to get away from these people but i cant.evryone in this town is shady.... my homie ive known for 14 years who i considered a brother is starting to do stupid shit. and he was someone real in my life... all i do is sit at home cause i aint tryin to end up in jail and if im out runnin with any of these people ill end up there...almost everyone i kno is tryin to be a drug dealer and tryin to see who goes harder.. it seems like im the only one in this town tryin to do somethin wit my self... ya ,u can make money by slangin shit , stealin shit.. but u gunna get caught up as time goes by.. i dont wanna be one of those *****s. i wanna make legal money but how u gunna make money if u dont got money?

2. There's always a hustle of some kind, man. I don't see what any of your 'friends' have to do with you accomplishing your goal. They are doing their thing and it's time to do yours. If they aren't "true" than just move on and focus entirely on you.

Seriously, man. You're going to realize the only thing stopping you right now is you, it's all you. Once that really hits ya, you're free to do whatever to wish.