Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some stuff from eu

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by impulse1992, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #1 impulse1992, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Sup just passing by to leave some pics of some of my spliffs hash etc to see what you guys think its from here in Granada.

This is some hash i got from some arab friends of mine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

this is where i had that ball wrapped up before giving it that shape with my hands
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Northen lights just cut a few days ago first harvest ever
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. it all looks great, bud coulda been trimmed better tho

how much hash and bud is that? and whatd it run ya?

3. The bud looks realllyyy nice but way to fresh.

4. looks damn good.

5. #5 impulse1992, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    the hash is from some morracan not arab friends i have that sell that are real close to me so 100grams costs me 300 dollars witch is real cheap a ball of 20grams gives me enough for 200 spliffs XD
    and the weed is fresh cut it needs to be dry and those are the pics after a fast manicuring we did it better latter

though thats some of the bst commercial hash around normal hash is around 170$for 100grms

6. 100gs of hash...for $300...WTF

DAMN!!!

7. Re-size the photos.

8. Dang I was in Granada this summer... fue super pero no vi nada de eso tio...

9. jajajaj you just need to know where to get it from XD im gunna try to drop more pics in later

10. comercial hash some cheap stuff but with one or two your stoned it was 160 $ for 100grms in the pic is like 7 grams or 9
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:) some spliffs tht weve made

11. wow thats a win. nice stuff

12. This is the same weed as the one posted above that was fresh but in this pic its semi dry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

bong and spliff xD