some stringy mess

Discussion in 'General' started by lil jon, Jan 27, 2010.

1. lately i have been getting a pretty nice little deal from a local dealer around here. The first batch i got i paid 350 for a QP, and it was mexican brick weed but hell, ill take it.

I kept getting that consistent to where i was getting a lb for 900 of brick.

Then I was told that for only 50 dollar more a lb, the weed would be a step up in looks, taste, and smoke. So of course I took the deal and for 950 bucks I got a big bag of buds stuck together in a clump but it wasn't bad at all! the weed was way better, the color was brigther and there was obvious trichomes and red hairs everywhere.

Now the latest batch that I got was 950 for the lb. and its a mess. I don't think I have found what classifies as a bud in the whole thing. there are what looks like thousands of stems and seends and the leaves are like stringy pieces that feel almost moist....

What can I do to change the appearance just to make it look a little better at least?? Thanks for the help!

P.S I know about the orange peels and what not, but to be honest this bud doesn't even feel completely "dry"