Some stories to share..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by layziee stoner, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 layziee stoner, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    Ok well, I have 2 story's to share that happened in the span of 4 days. Hope you guys like it.:hello:

1st Story.
    Me and my friend, lets call him B go on a cruise, but before we get on the boat since it docks in Miami, FL we have to fly from NY and stay there overnight to get on the boat in the morning. The plane rides smooth everythings cool we get to the hotel which is RIGHT across from the water. Me and B are in the hotel room, kind of bored so we go sit in the hotel lobby. Some dude walks in the hotel and just sits across the table from us in the lobby, stoner lookin guy(ripped shorts, sandals, trucker hat ect....). He starts talking to me and B, asking us where we are from and then he asks us "Hey you guys smoke that crippy?". Since we're New Yorkers we havent heard that term so we're like "uhh whats that?" He then says "You guys wanna go smoke a couple bowls?" I was like :D:D:D:D I couldnt believe it!. We walk out of the hotel turn the corner go walk around miami, we get to a building and sit on a bench under it and just passed around bowl for a while, sharing storys and talking about life (He said some pretty interesting stuff that changed my outlook on life) to a dude (He was around 22) i've never met before, and I offered to pay him for the smokage, and he DENIED the money. He said his name was "Dirk Diggler" haha. After that we went back to the hotel and I never saw him again..

(I am too stoned and lazy to write the 2nd story just yet, but that involves when we docked the cruise at Jamaica)

Story 2.
    Me and B wake up to bieng docked in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went off on our own (with parents on the trip =/) and we are walking around walking down a road, and this lady insists to braid my hair and my friends (we have long hair haha) I deny but B was like "Why the fuck not? haha" so I stood there while she did it, and this Jamaican dude comes over and says "Welcome to the island, My name is Scratchy, Im a taxi driver and can give you 2 a tour of deee island" At first I was like, uhh he's gonna try to kill me. But he showed his ID for taxi and all so I was like w/e he's a chill dude. We still deny it until he says "Come on monn, I know what you two want we will smoke a spliff". FUCK it, we go with him. We walk to his ghetto ass 97 civic and we start drivning around. I asked "Wheres the bud?". He drove us to this shack on the side of a road, turned his head to me and said "You want 50 bag or 100 bag". We only had 40 so we gave him that. He comes out and hands me around an ounce(Yeah we probably got jipped, its probably a lot cheaper but we didnt care) And I give him some herb and he rolls up a spliff, and we start driving around the island smoking with this Jamaican guy named Scratchy. No fucking joke. As the tour bus passes with all the kids with thier parents Scratchy looks to me and says "hA ha ha, dey in dah bus and we smokin hahaha". I laughed so hard haha. He dropped us off because we had to get back on the boat, I took the bud we bought, put it in my nuts. Got it on the Carnival boat and from there on...

He also gave us papers :tup:

Ever since week I've learned theres always good people out there.

100% True stories.

If anyone lives in miami and comes across a dude like this please let me know hahah

2. Thats cool dude, the world needs more Dirk Diggler's.

3. guess nobody likes my story :(

4. i liked your story. I wish there were more people like that on this earth. The cool dude:asshole ratio is depressing these days.

5. Yeah it really is. The best part, I was craving to smoke some bud before I got on the boat because I thought I wouldnt get any bud there. And dirk diggler comes along!

6. Added my other story:bongin:

7. "hA ha ha, dey in dah bus and we smokin hahaha". Awww shit, man, that is pretty fucking funny :laughing:. Sounds like you had one hell of a time, good stories. +rep