Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some spliffs/joints I've rolled this month

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phil3, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Felt like sharing :smoke: I think the one in the Raw paper was the only one that was pure bud, no tobacco.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tell me what you think, I'm not the best roller I'll admit. Also, let's get some pictures of your guys work in here.

2. they are all pretty good. The raw looks the best. Is that a two pape?
    scrumptious :smoking: :)

3. It sure is. I rolled it using the "L" method. It smoked amazing :smoke:

4. smoke me up on one!

5. I like them :smoke:

How about next time I go to ikea I'll pick up 2 desks, mine is just as bad as yours haha :D

6. lol I know it's in bad shape but it's older than me. I'm keeping it till it falls apart (which might be soon)

7. Not intending to be dickish here but the only one that's decent is the last one.

Looks to me like your roaches aren't that good. Try practicing your roaches and you should get a better roll. Also tap the weed down so they're not uneven or "pregnant".

8. I practice every chance I get. Thanks for the tips. I've been rolling cigs for 2 years now, but if anything that taught me bad habits, because most good tobacco will burn fine as long as it's rolled half way decently.

9. The only pregnant one I see is the third pic maybe. Don't be afraid to press down the weed with the paper pack or something alike.

10. I learnt on pure weed, maybe you should try to take longer rolling it and perfecting it before you lick the gum. And if it's a shit joint, rip it open and try again, it's not like you're losing much.

Good luck anyway man. Seeing as we're on the topic check out my biggest joint rolled here: Joint and pickup

11. bump for other peoples pics?

12. quite beautiful mate :)

13. looks good bro, might need to work on your roaching skills, the best thing i did for my joint rolling was spend a couple of days learning from a guy who made hand rolled joints in coffeshops - there are some real awesome techniques for making roaches that are pretty and cool the smoke whilst reducing the 'bits' that can get through.

eg:

[​IMG]

theres also a dutch guy on here who makes these awesome roaches with 3 mini roaches inside the main roach. When i saw that, my mind was Incepted !! - a roach within a roach within a roach

PS last joint looks great btw

14. #14 phil3, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The last one I rolled with a transfer student from Amsterdam. He was saying Americans can't roll so I had to prove him wrong :p

15. Why would anyone say that haha "Americans can't roll"?

The only difference is nationality not brain capacity. :confused:

16. #16 phil3, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not sure 100% what he was saying 'cause he was super drunk. But something like we always smoke through glass here instead of rolling. Which is true for the people I know at least.

17. Haha I get it. He was basing his assumption on a stereotype (which could be true).

One for over here is that we smoke spliffs a lot.. that's kinda true. I only know a few people that smoke it without tobacco here :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. OP is 7 years & they haven't been online since 2014 lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. I say he didn’t roll the raw all the rest didn’t look that good