Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some sort of kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FSEFilut, Nov 30, 2009.

1. I picked this up last night, I forgot what my friend told me it was I know he said it was some type of kush. I got an eighth of it for 60. I smoked a small joint between a few people last night so I didn't get baked on it or anything but from the little bit i did smoke it was really good. This is some of the greenest weed i have had and its super sticky.
    P.S Sorry for the crappy quality photos, the iphone isn't the best camera. The pics really don't do it justice.

Attached Files:

2. mmmm yah you can tell its really green iphones are the shit though hahahah i got that tpain app shits awesome!! anyway yah you should def. get a higher mega pixel camera! :p

I got a canon coolpic 4X Zoom AUTO FOCUS!

takes good pics keep on token it up!!!!!!!!!!

kush is best out of a bong! believe me lol peace!!

[​IMG]

this is some white widow try it sometime it will blow your mind!

3. I'm not gonna lie; that bud looks two-dimensional. rofl. It's some crazy stuff if you ask me. How does she taste?

4. lovely it looks like the xmas tree lol. glad 2 see ppl decorating for xmas.

5. I had a 10MP camera until someone(my fiance) lost it on a plane. I am getting her a new one for christmas so after christmas ill have better pics lol. the stuff taste great smoked out of a bong last night i was high for a long time.

6. i also got a 10mp, a canon rebel xs with 55mm and 300mm lense, almost have enough saved up for a 12mm wide angel lense, would be sexy for taking pictures of the bud.

7. Ya its pretty good bud! really it looks 2d lol well it cant be 3d but anyway ya white widow by far i got mega super high of 2 bong hits pretty good stuff!:smoke: