Some Sick Fuck Shot My Cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. My bad for triple post

Attached Files:

2. You realize that if it was made of lead (likethe Bbs and pellets I have) and you leave it in there, well, it's not going to be good. You should AT LEAST bring it and have it checked.

3. #83 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes, as I stated multiple times I will be going to the vet asap

4. Take the cat to the vet. What kind of sick fuck would shoot a cat. They deserve to be shot.

EDIT: Saw you're taking him to the vet. :)

5. Someone swerved at my cat one time, my grandma lived accross the street and my whole family saw that shit and went crazy on that fucker. When i go back home again that fucker is getting his WHOLE GTO scratched with my keys, The hood, truck, doors, everything. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO FUCK WITH ANIMALS. One time some crack heads where starving their pitbull-rottwieler, so they stole it and now its loved and gets fed.

6. if he's not in Terrible pain, its only temporary. his/her body is temporarily using its own defense system to somewhat-numb the wound, but that will only last for so long, and if there was lead on the bb/pellet that punctured ur cat, that could be a problem too.

i guess think of it this way - whats a bigger loss: 300 bucks at vet, or cat whos a family member to u?

anyway, jus dont be like my ex bitch- aka: go get ur pussy checked out before u find out some other way that its got an infection.

7. do you let your cat wonder out in the neighborhood?

8. Aww... this is sad. Some people are really sick. I hope the little guy gets better.

9. If u have extra cash take him in to the vet or if not just clean it up and bandage him. Thats what I would do honestly a cat isnt worth spending allot of money on there are so many in the pound that need homes...but I hope your little guy is ok.

10. #90 dawnofwar, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Oh btw that looks like a pellet gun wound. I've shot myself pointblank
    With a c02 powered gun and all it did was bruise.
    If that is a pellet gun wound (which it probably is) you should beat the fuck out of the people that did it if you find them. It's probably
    someone in your area so it shouldn't be to hard to find them. Best of luck to you and your cat.
    A lot Of pellet bullets are made of lead so you should go asap otherwise you pet can get lead
    poisoning and that will cost way more to fix.

11. I can only hope karma comes back around to whoever shot your cat.

I also hope that whoever delivers that karma is a better shot than this dick head faggot was.

There is nothing in the world I hate more then people who do this kind of thing.

12. Unfortunately dude if you let your cat roam the neighborhood you cant complain if it got shot...

13. Sure you can. :p

If you let your cat roam outside then you can't complain much if it gets hit by a car or eaten by a coyote, but you can certainly complain if some jackass goes out of his way to shoot an innocent animal with a pellet gun. :poke:

14. Nothing saying he went out of his way.

I have cats come into my yard all the time killing shit. I'm always finding dead birds (and the occasional rabbit) laying around that a cat got too. While I don't think I could ever bring myself to shoot a cat, I don't place the blame on the guy who did, I place the blame on the owner who lets his cat wander around the neighborhood as he pleases.

OP should be glad the guy didn't shoot it with something that would kill it. It's pretty obvious he just wanted to scare it away.

15. Yes you can. I have the right to kill your cat if its on my land. Im not saying I would shoot a cat in my yard but if I was raising chickens or ducks any cat on my property would be shot.

16. like a guy above said, LEAD pellet will poison your cat and it will suffer.

17. Bro if you have any desire to keep your cat id take it in. Infection is extremely likely judging by what I've read.

18. #98 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You don't own a cat do you? There not like dogs, you really can't control them unless there indoor cats.

19. Exactly why it is irresponsible to own an outdoor cat an expect your neighbors would respect its safety.

20. i used to shoot the cats that terrorized my backyard with my bb gun. until they learned.