Some Sick Fuck Shot My Cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #41 Jeffrey Riot, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So you're saying it's ok to shoot an animal just because they are in your yard doing what nature made them to do? It's called shooing them off, not fucking causing them harm or killing them.

2. Take him to a vet!

Did it break the skin? Or did it just bruise it?

If it broke it and you dont want to take it to the vet, get some disinfectant and a Q-Tip

Also, go buy your cat some treats to make it happy! :3

Maybe even a toys like the stuffed mice

3. Take him to a vet!

Also, go buy your cat some treats to make it happy! :3

Maybe even a couple toys like the stuffed mice

4. Vet, take him there now.

5. See what I did there?

6. Might be able to narrow it down to who doesnt own pets or who owns cats lol

7. Them pellets are made outta lead, thats probably not good for the cats health

8. Yo man if you havent already (didnt read whole thread) then you should take him to the vet..

Looks like a pellet gun wound imo, and if it its, they are made with 100% lead.. :eek:..So best bet is to get him to a vet.

9. we got to find out who did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. VET. TAKE IT. NOW. Once you get back, I'd keep an eye on the people in your neighborhood. It will most likely be a teen, maybe a younger adult. I'd keep your cat inside from now on. And if you see who did it, I'd return fire.

11. I'm not gonna be able to take him until later... This is a very shitty situation. He might have to wait until tomorrow depending on when my mom gets home.

12. look at the bright side, ur cat has the most street cred of any cat i've heard of.

13. He's already dead from lead poisoning, check under your bed

14. Eh, it will give him something to rap about later.

15. #55 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 2, 2011
    Lol that was kinda funny.

16. #56 DreamLurkin, Aug 2, 2011
    True. Usually you don't let your dog lurk the neighborhood.

17. nah they have paintball guns they woulda fucked you up before you got in range lol. 20+ balls a second? i think not.

18. Honestly, I think you could be trying harder...

This is your pet, dude. And whether he looks like it or not, he's obviously in pain right now. How are you going to feel if tomorrow ends up being too late?

It's downright animal cruelty to make the poor cat wait while he has a hole and a lead pellet in his body.

Call around to your local veterinary clinics and see if any of them will allow you to do a payment plan or a deferred payment.

If that doesn't work out, there's a bunch of links here of places that can help with vet bills: ASPCA | Financial Help With My Vet Bills

Anyhow, don't they bill you after treatment? :confused:
    Take him to the vet right now and then start trying to make arrangements for how you're going to pay the bill.

19. #59 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 2, 2011
    I don't think you understand. I cannot get to the vet, I don't drive, I don't have money. And he's not gonna die. It's a pellet gun wound in his ass not a bullet to the chest. He's gonna be fine. I will get him to the vet as soon as I can.

20. You don't have a single family member or friend who has a car and would give you a ride to the vet? :confused: