Some Sick Fuck Shot My Cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. im willing to bet thats from a fight with another cat.

my cat who was only about 1 at the time got attacked by a much larger cat and she ended up with a hole looking thing under her arm.

either way you really should bring him to the vet.

2. No I think the bullet might still be inside him. I can't afford to drop a grand on this cat tho.

3. poor lil dude. a trip to the vet is a must, if it gets infected it could kill him

4. All wounds are contaminated with dirt and bacteria. Proper care and handling will prevent some infections. Before handling a wound, make sure your hands and instruments are clean. Starting at the edges of a fresh wound, clip the hair back to enlarge the area. Cleanse the edges with a damp gauze or pad. Irrigate the wound with clean tap water. Apply antibiotic ointment. Bandage as described below.

Older wounds covered with pus and scab are cleaned with 3 percent hydro- gen peroxide solution diluted 1 part to 5 parts water. Hydrogen peroxide can damage tissue, so use it only once. Thereafter, cleanse with a Betadine solution (dilute 1 part to 10 parts water). Blot dry. Apply an antibiotic ointment such as Triple Antibiotic Ointment or Neomycin and leave the wound open or bandage as described below.

Dressings over infected wounds should be changed frequently to aid in the drainage of pus and allow you to apply fresh ointment.

Fresh lacerations over 1/2 inch long should be sutured to prevent infection, minimize scarring and speed healing.

Wounds older than 12 hours are quite likely to be infected. Suturing is questionable.

So you should still take the cat to the vet for proper care.. if you care for your cat. imo

5. if you live near a pets mart -- please take him to the banfield hospital inside. they have plans that are not expensive to maintain -- about 20 bucks a month for a cat and to sign up is only around 70 bucks. you'll also be getting a really good discount every time you take your cat in for a check up or something.

the longer you wait to take your cat for a check up, the more expensive it might be. better to go sooner than later.

6. I think I'm gonna take him guys.. Idk I'm gonna give it a few hours, he seems fine ATM

7. it sucks spending the money, but our domesticated pets are family and we are responsible for the health and care for them..

You should take him now, he may have got infected. and pets have a higher tolerance for pain and wont show your there state of un comfort

8. #28 Fuumanchuu112, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    YOU ARE RETARDED

YOUR CAT MAY SEEM FINE BUT INFECTION IS SERIOUS and you're not going to notice right away fucktard.

You're a joke rofl

9. Time to buy kitty some armor

10. If you can't afford a vet...

Start off by doing a hot compress with a clean washcloth every few hours. boil some water, let it cool to a tolerable temperature, and apply medium pressure on the wound with the washcloth that was soaked in the warm water. That will help bring up any infection or bacteria to the surface of the wound.

Also, put a small amount (not too much) of neosporin around the edges of the wound to help prevent any more bacteria from entering. It also wouldn't hurt if you have any hydrogen peroxide to get some small pieces of gauze and dab it on as well to help prevent infection.

This is of course my advice if you absolutely cannot afford a vet's office visit, which will be at least 100 bucks, and if your cat isnt up to date on shots, itll be even higher. I worked as a vet tech for three years, hope this advice helps :hello:

good luck :D

11. Take him in just to be safe even if you think your cat will be ok. Poor kitty :(. I hope whoever shot him gets shot soon.

12. that hole looks bigger tan a bb gun, a cat of mine was shot by a 22 by someone he lost his leg. i,d put money theres a 22 bullet in him,he has to go to the vet

13. #33 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Nah it's not a 22. I'm Think it might Just be a BB or a pellet

14. #34 slik419, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree with him.. the vet can be expensive as hell but as a pet owner its your responsibility... If you know the kids who did it you should go and knock on their door and make the parents pay for the vet bill lol I would go ape shit if they shot my pit -.-

15. #35 DreamLurkin, Aug 1, 2011
    LmFaO! Pineapple express ey.

16. I have no idea who did it, I have lots of fucked up neighbors around here

17. Have you gone to the vet yet?

18. So your saying that you let your cat run around free to piss and shit on anyones items... Im surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Sorry OP but no sympathy from me, keep your cat in your yard in a fenced area with a leash. If you cant do that, deal with the consequences.

19. You'd have to do some batman detective shit first to find out who.

20. #40 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011
    Keep my cat on a leash? Fuck off u piece of trash.