Some Sick Fuck Shot My Cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #181 KushyGirl, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^^This... godammit.

2. #182 Nukes1337, Aug 3, 2011
    Pathetic post.

3. Dood they'd give you K

4. Teach your cat to shoot back he can't be French his whole life

5. Id case the areas your cat frequents for any people shooting bb/pellet/airsoft guns. And get one of those airsoft guns that look like a legit ak47. Then be like "which one of your fuckers shot at a cat the other day? Then pull out your ak47 and be like "how would you like it if i shot you up?" and proceed from there how you see fit.

6. Lead poisoning is a risk so I would go seek a vet man

7. Why does everyone act like this guy needs an AK or a fuckin AR-15 to deal with his neighbours, get yourself a Louis Ville Slugger or a can of Sabre Red and keep it handy, watch your neighbours, see what cock suckers have a BB gun, cause trust me, if it was a kid, he will still be playing with it every day shooting stuff. I used to be the kid with the BB gun, fortunately I loved/love animals.

8. #188 KushyGirl, Aug 3, 2011
    I lol'd

9. i like how people keep telling him to go to the vet even though he already did lol

10. most people never read the whole thread. they just read the first post and think they have some important ass shit to tell everyone even though it's all been handled.

"omggg lolz you're cat got shot? TAKE HIM TO VET NAOWW! if I were you I would kill all my neighbors!!!1"

11. Teach your cat to shoot.
    then buy it a gun.
    That way you won't have to worry about it defending itself.

But in all seriousness, get it to a vet.

Attached Files:

12. But in all seriousness, read the thread, not just the first post. :bongin:

13. man I fucking hate cats, but I'd probably burn down someone house if I saw that shit happen

14. He's getting better.

15. does he have a cool scar?

16. So he got shot in the butt right? does that mean at one point he had two butt holes? lolz

17. I had a cat once when I lived in long island, wasn't really my cat, I used to feed him though and he would sometimes come in my house to sleep 2-3 nights per week, but other than that he was an outdoors cat -- prolly had a few other peoples houses he could crash at too. (what a life!)

Anyway, one time he came to my stoop, and he was FUCKED UP, I think a dog caught him, cause he was fucking near death.

He slept for like 8 days straight, before he got off his bed/pillow thing, but he healed up OK.

If I was you, I would make a post on a vet forum / feline health section forum with pictures, explain you do not have any resources to take to a vet so what is the best way to treat the wound at home.

Good luck.

18. Man i fucking love my pussy cat i hope he get's better!