Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some shoreline.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by j-mf-s, Sep 14, 2011.

1. #1 j-mf-s, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    Some stuff called shoreline.. The Big bud was 6.6g pics don't donut justice.. Very slinky kinda bubblegum scent as well but only up close. Similar skink aroma to diesel but more slinky less fuel taste. If you replace the citrus element from diesel with the bubblegum element and reduce fuel smell add more skunk you're right on the money with smell. Tast is pretty similar to smell maybe a little Garlicy on taste. Very alert cerebral sativa with a short peak and moderate longevity overall. I'd give it a 9.5 because of the short peak. It is certainly some stank!

Having trouble uploading from phone. Will post pics later

Ok first 3 are of the shoreline last one is island sweet skunk. Sorry for shitty pics.

Attached Files:

2. Dude, that strain is hella rare. I bet it's beyond dank!

3. fake.......

4. its not really rare. you can find it thru out houston

5. [quote name='"jeeptoker"']fake.......[/quote]

Bump for the hater

6. Here's some flo. It's outdoor. Not really any green in there... Also some sour diesel and a filet mignon I cooked

Attached Files:

7. And here's some Cinderella we photographed with my friend's camera

Attached Files:

8. That cinderella is chronic... looks nothing like the cindy i get up here... how is that a purp strain?

[​IMG]

9. [quote name='"Nadroj"']That cinderella is chronic... looks nothing like the cindy i get up here... how is that a purp strain?

[/quote]

Your Cindy IS way different. The flo is purp. Look at the 1st pic of that post. The only green is on the stem and occasional leaf

10. well whatever the strain may actually be it is indeed FIRE. All the buds i get come from my patient friends... who either get from their caregiver or grow themselves haha. Lately i can only get caregiver buds... cant wait until winter comes (harvest season ftw)

11. Shit man im in texas so I take what I can get

12. these all run you the typical 60/eighth? Ive paid that price more than a few times in my life for medicinal quality... these days it's always 50/eighth... up until the end of the summer i was paying 35-40/eighth, 65-80/q, 130-145/half oz... i wish i could afford an ounce ($260-300) but i did buy one in Seattle this summer for $150 :smoke:... best deal ever... not really haha, ive paid 180/49g of Blue Dream... that's a deal.

13. 45-60 yea. Sounds like you got hooked up super fat in the padt!

14. Shoreline is my fav strain.
    Very distinctive high.
    makes everything shiny...
    Pure happiness from shoreline vapor.

15. give it to me. right. now.

16. Though it would tickle your fancy

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"j-mf-s"']

Bump for the hater[/quote]

He's got shitty connects. He gets half oz for $1..

18. [quote name='"j-mf-s"']Though it would tickle your fancy[/quote]

Looks bombdiggity but that stem is atleast 3 g

19. nah man im not hatin...your weed looks bomb...i just thought the shoreline name was fake thats all. but now i know differently

20. no actually i pay about 175 for half now adays..infact ill be picking up a half in about another week..maybe ill post pics.