some shit i was pondering

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Feb 6, 2007.

1. ok well it all started about 10 minutes ago before i got around to getting here, when i toked up and felt like i had to cough. then when i had to i didnt. i just held it in. fuckin hurt but was a good hurt you know.

tryin hard not to make my face look like i was coughing hurt too.

but i was thinking mostly about asking how many people here just hold it in. how common is that? is there rumors that it does anything for you. for me it gets me more stoned. not right away but the overall feeling makes me feel better.

then i was thinking about what im smoking, i found some old keef and i put it in my metal pipe which has a shit load of resin in it. i dont wanna clean it cuz then it will taste new and new metal pipes suck. but i get a more resinated hit from this keef. and so im fucking stoned. and this is keeping me busy while i load up a movie on peek vid. it isnt going so well.

but then i had some other shit i was thinking about too. just give me a sec.

oh yeah i was gonna ask people what most often happens to them when they get stoned. off some good shit. what is your side effect?
    like cotton mouth or some munchies, slurred speech, pass out?

i think i dont really have anything but the munchies, it lowers my blood pressure and heart rate but keeps the pumping really smooth.

then i was thinking about how the anti drug companies use these side effects as something bad happening to you.
    does anyone here have a problem with their munchies? i sure as fuck dont. i like to eat. im thin enough that i can, i dont know about any of you folks and how big you guys are but i think having the munchies is pretty good and i dont have to worry about gaining weight because unlike a TV stoner i actually lead an active lifestyle and enjoy to even when im stoned.

but does anyone have any problem dealing with their cottonmouth, or munchies, or whatever you may get when high?

and then i thought about the shit they sell on tv is for some dumb ass shit you can fix by drinking a bunch of water. and the side effects sometimes can cause diarrea or sleeplessness, nausea or vomiting. how the fuck do they justify that shit.

thats what pisses me off about weed being illegal.

as you were

2. When I get stoned off good shit, I'm usually glued to my couch. If I plan on smoking a ton in a night, I'd better not have plans to move around a lot. Other than that, I don't really have any "side effects" other than general high feeling.