Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some shiit on the news!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jus_toke, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Soo im in the house hittin the bubb watchin some shit on the news..Marijuana inc inside americaa put indusrty...Mondencino couty and growing and this whole other seems to me to be culture over there...seems cool ass fuck...any real life stories out there about the area and about cali in general i plan on moving there soon i mean i was watching the news they could be trying to trick all the stoners to move there.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Well, first off, Marijuana Inc. was shown way earlier in the year, this is just a repeat.
    Second, they aren't tricking people to move there because they are basically trying to legalize marijuana in the state of California.

3. well shiit over in maryland or at least my part we dont hear about shit like that or i jus dont do my research...eitherway the last part was a joke..

4. any people out there from the area? how is it? shit like that..?!?!

5. umm there is weed everywhere in norcal, i can tell you that much

and i remember one time i was hotboxing a car with 4 other guys and there were ppl walking by.. and all they saw was a car filled with smoke.. and they dont give a fuck

6. I saw that too last night it was pretty interesting and not too one sided, although some of it was total bullshit.

I thought it was pretty ironic that the guy they interviewed that owns the dispensiaries said he pays upwards of $500k in federal taxes every year. Yet his business is considered illegal on the federal level and realistically could get busted any time by the DEA. In a more general sense we could say that this guy is selling weed to help pay for the "war on drugs". Sounds pretty fucked up to me.

His stores looked fuckin legit though, that reporter looked all excited to smell the different strands and shit lol. She was pretty hot too.:hello:

7. Haha i seen that shit too last night
    man If i lived there i would fucking grow a whole field of plants =]

I got 2 plants ATM Pics soon to come

8. In California, they are trying to pass new laws about medical marijuana. The main thing though, is that you have to have a doctor's approval and all that jazz so you can't just walk into a store and get MJ. Even now, though medical marijuana is TECHNIQUALLY legal, the DEA and FDA laws contradict California's state laws and you can still be busted for smoking. :(

9. seriously
    california is legal for medical marijuana
    but somewhere says it isnt so they try and bust the stores for it