Some Shatter

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by JaysForDays, May 4, 2014.

1. 70/g
    Inb4 "I would not pay 70 for that"

Attached Files:

2. Looks shitty. Ur 100/g was muuchhhh betteer

3. #3 JaysForDays, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Thats weird, this definitely gets me on a better level than that did

4. are you in an area where errl is scarce?

5. Good errl is. There's some gross brown and sometimes wet looking shit all around, some decent shatters like the ones I've posted but for the most part minnesota has very little to no quality bho for a price under 60-70$/g

6. Yea not the best quality especially for the price. But if thAts all you get then that's all you get and it could be far worse

Trim Nazi

7. No parchment!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. With BHO you tend to pay more for a clean product then a potent one. Looks decent for Minnesota.

9. Is this good shit?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. Dat looks nasty

Trim Nazi

11. Is there a way to make it better?

12. Depends. Is it really hot out and it got a little runny from the heat or is that just its natural state? If thats how it always looks and is unstable to the touch then they prob did a poor job of making it.

13. I think it's unstable cuase I bought it at night for 60 a gram

14. I think it's unstable cuase I bought it at night for 60 a gram can I still fix It?

15. Take a little dab and put flame to it. If it sparks and pops then it is full of butane. It should be fine to dab, just not the best is all.

16. if it sizzles just means there either was water added or not taken out proper when purged. Another thing you CANT SMOKE BUTANE so if you get all sizzle snap and sparks lil to no smoke its not safe IMO to smoke when doing a proper purge there's more impurities then just tane you.got the biproducts added to.the tane that need to come out too.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I agree smoking tane is no good. I have been told by a very scientific buddy of mine that on a molecular level you would inhale more butane off taking a bong hit with a lighter then you would in an unpurged dab. So if that is the case he should be fine dabbing that trash.  Is it ideal? No, but if he spent $80 on it he might as well enjoy as its not going to harm him.

18. I personaly would.not dab anything that sizzles but I know people who do.. a wise man once said to me "if yer mouth don't like what its tasting imagine how yer lungs feel" and being I do use for medical benefits besides getting supa high I would never recommended anyone to inhale tane soup. And you are right and so is yer buddy about more tane in taking a bong rip with a.lighter hence why hemp wick is pushed onto med patients. Another thing to think about with dirty oil that hasn't been properly purged is there's more then butane in that can they blast with and the other active and non active additives can get trapped into the wax which is not good at all

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I agree fuck smoking shit that tastes bad. I can't hit unpurged bho its nasty

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400780641.310631.jpg how does this look? It gets me pretty bombed 50 a g

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum