Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some serious Mary Jane Updates. Orange Kush, Tangerine, & Illadelph glass!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Some very delicious Orange Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tangerine, a good bud. Smelled fruity and very "orange". The swishers are a bitch to find out here in philly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The best session breaking in the bong, plus my boys super dope bong type device. We used some tangerine and some OK. oh yea BTW we used blue gatorade for the first time cause it matched the bong and looked good for a onetime use then super clean!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Boy C, I just missed the Milk Shot, so he's clearing the bong
    [​IMG]

My Boy M, Milk Shot
    [​IMG]

HT1, Milk Shot
    [​IMG]

2. lol you should just get some phillies blunts if you're in philly. but seriously you got some frosty nuggets there. Sweet ass bong too. Is that blue gatorade or something in there?

3. Phenomenal thread as usual HT1......miss Philly alot...even more when I see your pickups.
    You need a roommate??

4. I swear to god in 4-5 years, the east coast will be just like CA. You guys are getting some quality grows happening more and more (at least I see good east coast bud on GC more and more).

Sweet 'delph as well, must have been a fun session.

And yeah- explain the blue water plz :D

5. He did in another thread....christened the new toy with blue Gatorade.

6. True, I'm from NYC and I agree somewhat. The quality is getting better, but there's so much commercial bud up there too. And the good stuff is quite expensive unless you grow it yourself.

Now come down to the third coast (texas area) and you might be suprised at how cheap the bud is here.

7. thank you NPHXtoker........had to make that shit look cool. i updated the info in my post now.

i will need a roomate, soon. hahaha and yes philly is nice and so are the buds.

The session was amazing and the illadelph was so smooth.

Um the bud is decent prices round here for this stuff, at least for me. you just gotta know people...