Some Seed Questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kottonmouth, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Alright i got some quick questions about some seeds im about to grow. The first question is i have about five seeds in total. Only 2 of them look like they can be grown. They have some brown lines going down the side. The other 3 are a light green color. I read on this site that it is because they are immature. So is there anyway to mature seeds? My other question is about germination. I read here that to germinate all you have to do is put the seeds in a glass of luke warm water over night. Is that right because i also read you need to keep them in a moist paper towl. WHich one works the best?

2. both the germination techniques work well......with the glass you don't need to keep making sure that the towel is wet........as for the seeds, the green ones will be immature, but try to germinate them anyway, what you got to lose.........no there is no way to mature them, unless you can turn back time and not chop her.....lol.........hope that helps you.........Peace out...........Sid

3. the husk that protects a normal healthy seed is also green in colour, immature seeds are usually more white than green.
    As sid suggests, try germinate them all.

4. AFTER I LEAVE THE SEEDS IN A MOIST PAPER TOWEL..HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THEY ARE READY TO BE PLANTED?

5. When they split and you see a small white thing appear, plant it with that facing downwards, thats the beginnings of the plants taproot.

Grasscity Deals Near You