some scary shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BustTheDutch420, Feb 20, 2008.

1. well basically, i'm 18 but i don't have a car(still in high school, but i share with parents) well i was "borrowing" my dads car, which involves grabbing my dads keys while hes asleep and coming back before he wakes up. anyway cruisin MAD PIFFED and i got about 2 oz of some fire dro and just finished hotboxin the car with an L.

well i'm driving and it's like 2 am and i come to a stop sign and notice a cop coming the opposite direction, as im driving by he shines his spot light on me, and i'm like wtf but i keep driving and i look in my rear view and hes pulling a uturn, so i'm like FUCK hes gonna follow me, so about 5 minutes of him following me up the street, he pulls me over and i'm like FUCK again. i didnt have my license on me either. so he comes to the window and i hand him registration and this is how the conversation went:

cop: hi how are you doing

stoner: good how are you

cop: do you have your license on you?

stoner: no sorry i was just cruising around tonight because i can't sleep

cop: alright where do you live, whats your name, etc...

he left for like 5 minutes and came back and told me to put my hands on the steering wheel and gave me back the registration, he was then like "have you been drinking at all tonight?" and i was like no way, and he was like "alright, i stopped you because you didn't have your headlights on, i'm not gonna write you any tickets but I think you should just go home tonight because I don't think you should be driving" i told him I would definitely go home and he said have a nice night!

hahahah but dumb ass me forgot to turn the headlights on after hotboxing lol! i don't know how he didnt smell it tho thats crazy ass hell but i'm happy i didnt get caught woooooooooooo :hello:

bout to sMoKe an L

1 love GC

2. chill cop for sure, good shit.

most cops lare lookin to pull over drunks in the AM

3. haha that is the exact reason a cop pulled me over before. No headlights on in the AM is a huge sign to cops. I learned from my mistake and make sure the headlights are turned on each time i turn them off when im tokin in my car. But yeah kudos on not getting caught. Victory joints are the best:smoking:

4. damn man u got off luckey

5. how do you drive around at night without noticing your headlights arent on?

6. lucky lucky boy

7. well when you're high, things like that happen....especially living in the city when its all lit up anyway lol

8. Forgetting to turn your headlights on is the worst mistake you can make pretty much. That cop let you live. Soooo lucky maybe karma?

9. it's easier than you think if it's a well lit area

10. lol yea i've always been awaiting good karma i'm usually a good person, but yea i didnt even realize until he told me and i was like "ooo what the fuck"

11. yup, i've been pulled over before for not having my lights on either..and I had some bud on me too...scary

haha I liked how you labled your self the "stoner"
    good shit tho

12. Haha , you would be suprised , I've done it quite a few times :smoking: lol

13. Automatic headlights=stoners best friend.