Some scary shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by qwertyasdf, Dec 4, 2012.

1. #1 qwertyasdf, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    I must be trippin or somethin but this happened like not even 5 minutes ago!!

So my pops drove to go hang with a friend and while I'm whippin up some popcorn chicken I step out to take the trash can back around the house. So I'm puttin the trash can away which is right next to my pop's bedroom window and mind you there is NO ONE home, his blinds are slightly open and his bedroom door is open to the hallway and I see a fuckin black shadow fuckin go by his door!! Easily looked like a person. So I trippin for a moment and like "what the fuck was that" so I rush around to the front door and try to open it and its locked, and I had made sure it was unlocked before I went out! Now I'm really like "ohhhh shiitttt" I actually start sneakin around my house in fear that someone broke into my house in the short time I wasn't inside, but I live in a neighborhood of old people so unless I got old people breakin into my house, some shit some paranormal shit was goin down. But I go in through my living room window and sneak over to our gun safes and get out a colt 1911, and now I start searchin the house and find nothing. Guys I'm like freakin right now. Ive been sober for like 2 weeks too! Gettin ready to leave right now for a friends house.

Tldr- takin trash around my house when I see a perfectly visable human-shaped shadow go by my dads door inside. So I try to go inside and the door is locked and I had unlocked it. Found nothing. I'm leaving for tonight

2. That's scary as fuck. What part of PA do you live in

3. Perhaps you were so high and you actually locked the door, and the shadow was just you tripping a little and a touch of paranoia.

4. Franklin county

And nah man I've been sober for like 2 weeks

5. thats eerie

6. #6 wickedjoker, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    My big ass dog just started growling and barking. Sketch

Edit: just some dude turning his truck around out front

Anyway, that sounds really creepy, but you're probably just high and trippin. Like me just a second ago when my dog got all amped up

7. I thought someone was breaking into my house once - I met my mother at the front door with a hatchet, whilst in my underdrawers.