Some sad news :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by IGotTheCottons, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My whole crop had to go. I got a really bad vibe about security issues, and chopped my crop. I didn\'t have many left, as bugs and animals had their way with most of my plants, and the few that were left I got rid of last night. Why can\'t this just be legal??? Fuckin gay ass government. :( I hope something topples our government soon... Before it becomes too powerful and ends up a fuckin dictatorship instead of a \"democracy.\" FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!

2. what happened????

3. i\'m sorry to hear that cottons. what gave you the \"bad vibe\", or was it just a feeling?

4. More like a gut feeling... And my gut has never steered me wrong. It\'s been kinda hot around here lately (and I don\'t mean the weather)...

I can\'t quite pin-point what it was that gave me the feeling, though. Maybe the extra police choppers, the tougher crack down on MJ in this area (as evidenced by a pretty bad drought that\'s been pretty prominent lately), or the extra police force; but I decided that I\'d rather be safe than sorry. I\'d rather lose a crop than spend the next 10 years in prison, ya know?

I was sad to see them go, but with the way they were dropping dead (due to bugs and animals and the like), I doubt I woulda had any come harvest time anyway... :(

*Sigh*

Oh well though... There\'s always next year. I just have to find a more secure spot out in the middle of east bumblefuck somewhere... Or move to Canada or Amsterdam and work for a seed company developing my own strains :D

Hey... Now there\'s a thought! :rolleyes:

5. cant beleave you killed them befor harvest.... :mad:

6. What would you have done if you thought you had been compromised? Sit there and let \'em grow only to go there one day to find the cops there waiting for you? I\'m sorry man... I trust my instincts, and everything inside of me told me to chop them... If I didn\'t, I know something bad would have ended up happening - and I don\'t want to risk prison time. I\'m sorry - I have too much planned for my life to just throw it away like that.

7. lol.....if i killed my plants every time i got para i wouldnt be smoking them...

sorry mate but overgrowing the world is not chopping your plants down when you get para...

i dont like prison and i dont want to go back exspecialy for my daughter but i will if i have too...

OVERGROW THE WORLD...

8. cottons....where i live there not so hard on us growers as they are in the states ....unlucky for you....

9. It\'s not just a bit of paranoia though... There\'s good reason, but I don\'t really wanna talk about it. I just have reason to believe that I\'ve been compromised, and the drug laws here in the States are pretty harsh when it comes to growing...

If I had a daughter, I wouldn\'t risk anything that would send me to prison - period. But that\'s me. Everyone\'s different.

I\'m sorry, but I have too much to lose over a risky, shakey grow.

10. hey if i had thought that the cops where waiting for me down by my plants....
    i would have done the same...

in the first post it sounded like you where a bit para...

shame though..

you are right theres always next year...

11. should have left them growing though..

12. tis a shame, but i have done the same thing with reason. i too say it\'s better to be safe than sorry. good luck next year.....at least you have plenty of time to scout a new spot.

13. True true... I do see your point tetra... I coulda just left them be and tried checked on \'em in the fall to see if they made it or if johnny law had gotten to \'em...

Damn... Now I kinda wish I left them stay. Oh well though... I\'ll do it right next year :D

14. HIGH All, I do feel sorry for you Cottons and of coarse everyother grower in the States...it\'s not as bad up here but we still get the P word, but around here it\'s around Harvest time that we worry. Plus our Leo\'s don\'t have the money to sit and wait for a grower to come to his/her plot. Most of the time they just leaf a card to say who Ripped you O.F.F.F. and if you want your stuff back to give them a call...*LOL*.

Paranoia= two days before Harvest.

15. By the sounds of it you did the right thing, if you just left them until harvest they\'d be poop marijuana. And, if you were compromised, it\'d be more evidence against you. Good luck man, I\'ve been hotter then the balls of a jogger, I know what it\'s like to make a couple sacrifices and lay low.

16. Well... I dunno about poop marijuana... The soil where they were at is quite fertile. Things that grow there naturally grow really big and really green from the beginning of spring until the middle of Octoberish...

But if I could go back and do things over, I\'d still have done the same thing. Cops around here have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait... And my luck they\'d be there just as I was showing up to check on \'em.

17. damn that sucks a big one cottons, but its better to be safe than sorry.

18. It does suck, but hell... It hasn\'t really cost me anything but a few hours of my time, ya know? All I had to do was dig some holes and plant some seeds... Not like I spent any money on \'em or anything... Oh well though, it got me some experience under my belt, and a better idea of how to go about things next year :D

19. would you mind telling us why you felt comprimised?

so we could avoid possibly making the same mistakes?

20. Some people came up to me who I never told about \'em and they were talkin to me about my grow and whatnot. It appears as though one of the 2 people I told has a big mouth. Somehow my sister found out about it, and she likes to narc me out from time to time. I didn\'t want to run the risk of her going to my parents, and them going to the police (which they would do)...

EDIT: How do you avoid this? Don\'t tell anybody. Even people who you think you can trust. My friend didn\'t mean for it to happen that way. He was all drunk one night and it slipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.