Some REAL GLASS PICS!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Get Like Me_23, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Some REAL glass Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Today at 05:34 AM by Get Like Me_23
    These are some pieces I'm gettin for this upcoming 4/20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

this but rainbow/rasta colors

[​IMG]

this but rainbow/rasta colors

[​IMG]

and this but with two parallel inlying diffusers on the bottom filltering it. a marble of Barrack Obama, shroom, leaf, and a peace sign in front of the bowl.

After these I'm gonna get a Kenaroo slide/ El Hefe maybe and a really nice colored bong maybe $800 average maybe more if totally sweet.

2. Maybe "REAL" glass pics representing what you Want to get...........

Stop with this pretindo glass, come back when it's Yours.

Don't just be stealing peoples pictures either, kinda fucked up.

Peace

3. Hope Soulshine does you better than they did me ;)

4. first of all there making it Feb 21-26 and I already payd for it so Fuck you im getting it!

5. #5 I Love Greens, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    edit..i didnt read the thread and i just jumped to conclusions thinking those pieces were yours..man i really want to take back that +rep :l

6. fail. - rep

7. if you don't mind good sir, how much does getting a custom inline like that run?
    i understand it would vary from artist to artist, though.

i love glass.

8. Dude at least wait until the glass is in your possession and you have the real glass with the right colors. I would -rep you but I'm not a total dick.

9. Fail. -Rep

10. Its aight im jus anxious to smoke out of it. Ill send a new post march 1-5ish yall c. and give me back those reps fosho. as for prices man steamroller-330 a/c-350 and chubbler slide-150.

11. who is making them for you?

12. Relax guys, I dont think this deserves neg rep, despite how premature the thread is. I believe that hes on the level, that he already ordered and paid for this glass. If I had all this bought, paid for, and on the way, I'd be pretty damn excited too...maybe excited enough to post a thread way in advance of recieving them.

In any case, I hope you do make another thread when you take delivery of all that glass. I'd really like to see the finished product in the colors you chose. They all look like really excellent glass.

13. too much going on for me for glass, but i really like the last picture...nice attitude though:rolleyes: