some questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by deltamike21, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Well, after smoking half of my life (13 years) i decieded to give growing a try.
    so after about 6 months and about $2,500 i got everything i need. im going to be growing nirvana white rino and nirvana skunk #1, i started germination this week, i have 10 seeds of each kind 19 out of 20 have sprouted, and are in my humidity dome as i speak.

so here is my question I have a large veg/clone room, and a even bigger flowering room... i have 2-400 wat HPS/MH lights and I have 2-1,000 HPS/MH lights. S0, should I use more light in the flowering room or in the veg room? I have several books on growing and have been searching the forums on the net like mad. If I had to guess i would say I should use the higher watts for flowering? but i figured i would see what the peeps on the city had to say...

2. Are there two seperate grows? It doesn't sound like it..

What you want to do is get the maxiumum amount of wattage possible in the room, without overheating the room, if theres only one grow and you dont need to seperate your lights, then use the 2 stronger lights on top, and, givin that you have a large enough space, use the other lights mounted on the sides of the room giving light to the lower leaves. That is if your planning on having 20 growing in one room, that would be your best course.

So first thing you need to do is try to set them up and see how much heat they create. If it is a maintainable temperature, 70 degrees or so, then go for it, have a fan to circulate air around and anything else you can think of.good luck

3. A lot of people will tell u to give em the most light during flowering, which is best ;) But that doesnt mean u should skimp on the light during veg since its basicallly the foundation for flowering, but u got a lot of lumens there with them lights so u should have no problem anyway!
    White-rhino is a nice plant too, got 1 myself at the mo, bushy git :p
    Good luck Dm!
    CWL