some questions...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dexter420, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Hey guys, im sorta new to this and if you could find some time to answer my questions, it would be much appreciated.

Im going to be using a 250w HPS lamp for my indoor grow. The light isnt going to get here until next friday and i have a sprouted seed that needs to be soiled. Would it be bad to keep it under a CFL for the 5 days until the HPS lamp gets here?

Nutrients: are these completely necessary for a good indoor grow/yield? Ive heard mixed opinions. If so, whats a good relatively cheap product that i could use. Ive been looking at FLORAMICRO products on ebay, anybody have any experiene with these items?

Distance from the lamp to the plant, If i were to run the CFL for a week, how close should i keep it to the little sprouting? Should the CFL be cooled with a fan or can the little plant substain all the heat from it? When i do Get the HPS lamp, how far away should the lamp be with the MH bulb from the little plant? and how close should the light remain from the plant as it grows taller?:confused:

Any answers/responses would be a great help.

thanks!:)

2. You will be perfectly fine with CFLs for now till the HPS comes in, as for nutrients there are
    alot out there, if you are looking to be 100% organic you can get some worm casting, and
    bat guano, go easy on nitron, shit can easily kill your plants, as for light distance, as close as possible, just use common sense when it comes to how close, keep them at a distance
    where they cant burn your plants, so just put ur hand at the proper distance and see how it feels, if your hand isn't burning then you should be fine.