Some Questions, need advice :D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by -DoPeMan-, Nov 7, 2006.

1. o, i live in Yakima, the weed here is very poor, it stinks, compared to where i used to live ( Portland ) and i have to start from scratch and use thease shitty seeds, so how do i go about picking the seeds? about every sack here purchased has 10 seeds atleast in it, sucks i now =/ But its what i am going to start off with, and am wondering if i can take thease seeds and make beautiful crop and good smoking bud?

Does cloning a plant make it better then its previous carrier?

Anyhow any input would be awsome, thanks!

2. Yes clones grow stronger and usually much more healthy growing that its mother, provided it was rooted properly.

I am sure the weed your buying is good weed, probably just the grower doesnt know very much which is pretty obvious since there are seeds in the weed.... a flowering plant pollenated by a male is not as potent as one not pollenated.

Plus if seeds were crushed in the weed the oil from the seed makes it taste like shit plus gives you a headache.

In other words try a thing :) im sure it will come out better than what your buying on the streets with little love and care.

3. Uness the buds were decent I wouldnt waste my time using seeds from a bag because chances are it will be a hermaferdite and so it will fertilize it self! you will never get away from the seeds.. I suggest ordering online somewhere! I am using seeds from a really good bag I actually only found 2 seeds in a QP and im still scared about it! But these were really dank buds! I have been to Oregon and its hard to leave a place that has the green that they do!