Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some questions 'bout weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by viberate, Jan 29, 2011.

1. First please listfrom smallest to largest, gram, nickel, dime,and average how much does each cost
    Next, What is orange krush?, Third,How much weed can i Get for thirty bucks from a dealer at a highschool ?
    /im not in highschool, my brother is gunna get me some/
    I'm clueless about this, i've never done it, and trying to get some backup info so I dont get scamed

2. No, I don't get this pothead talk, I've never dealed with people; that uses dime as a measurment

3. Come back when your eighteen:wave:

4. 1. nickel, dime, gram. gram around where i live=dub and that cost 20 dollars a dime cost ten dollars and a nickel cost 5. Orange krush is a good type of weed. thirty bucks if u live where i live can get u a gram and a half or in slang terms, a dub and a dime