Some questions about how high I got with my dad last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WeedyBoyMan, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Okay so I've been smoking weed from time to time now, usually only on weekends. I smoked on Friday and last night, on Saturday, my dad and I decided to smoke out of his one hitter. I took two hits and I was comfortable with the amount I smoked because I know my limits. At least I thought I did. When we get back to the living room it finally hit me. I got out of this world high. And when this happens I start to get a rhythmic pounding feeling that is extremely fast right over my heart. This makes me believe that it is my heart. My ears also start to ring. But whenever I take my pulse, or at least try to, it seems elevated obviously but nothing like that feeling in my chest. I was starting to freak out and asked my dad to calm me down. I didn't exactly feel sedated of anything either. The feelings I was getting throughout my body were crazy and fluxuating and different. I was pale as a ghost according to my dad and I was shaking. I was also freezing. I went to go to sleep because it was too intense and I couldn't because I was seeing stuff behind my eyelids. What was this? What was the beating I was feeling in my chest? And why was I flipping out? I don't know anyone else that has had an experience like this. My heart actually is like sore the next day like it was working extra hard the night before. Thank you guys.

2. Yeah its called a 'stone'

many here do this often

your dad's being a jerk

lesson learned

he just wreaked ya tolerance ...lol

have a few days off

you will be fine

good luck

3. Laugh My Ass Off.
    :)
    So the old man has really good weed. I hear much the same story from my Godchildren when they hang with me. They way underestimate how good my weed and edible oil really is even when I warn them.

Only after they wind up tripping their brains out do they acknowledge Ohh WOW the old man has really potent goods. Well DOH !! after 50 years of using the herb ya think I'd know good stuff from crap ??

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So what was the pounding in my chest? A "stone"? It's like my mind was almost tricking me into thinking that my heart was beating like crazy when in reality it wasn't. But in that state of mind it's super hard to tell the difference.