Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Questions about Bongs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Jan 16, 2009.

1. For loading the bowl for a bong, does the pot have to be grinded up with the grinder? Or can i jsut break it up and put it in like that?

Secondly...I'm a real big noobie when it comes to pot..jsut started..
    When I light the bowl, will i need to keep the flame over it until all the pot is gone?
    Or will it continue to burn and make smoke?

And about how much should be packed into a bowl?

Thanks

2. Whether u want to smoke weed that is ground up rather than in small nugs is your preference, I like it because it lights faster, better for yourself, and it feels like your using less weed.

You will be able to see the weed catch fire, and the tube fill with smoke, which you will see, if you are by youreself you don't have to worry about cornering the bowl, just inhale until you almost can't hold it anymore and then pull out the slide or let your finger off the carb and clear the tube.

Depends on the size of your bowl, but it is usually about .6 -.8, maybe a little bigger, maybe a little smaller.

3. So when you say that When i keep inhaling till i almost cant anymore and then i pull out the slider, does pulling out the slider extinguish the pot if there is still some left? You know..so that the rest wont be wasted?

Or do i have to just take it all?

4. [quote name='Baseballa305']Whether u want to smoke weed that is ground up rather than in small nugs is your preference, I like it because it lights faster, better for yourself, and it feels like your using less weed.

7. I like to grind mine up for use in anything, because it burns more evenly and so it's naturally less harsh. This is probably less of an issue with a bong since you have water and possibly ice to help cool the smoke, but grinding has it's benefits. I recommend you hit up the search function and check out some of the many threads about grinding.