Some Q's; Might Grow...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TJ., Apr 3, 2009.

1. Well, I might start growing, but I have a couple questions first.

Well, first of all, I want to do some outdoor growing for the LEAST amount of work and time put in. I am not looking for 100 pound grows (exaggeration), but I just want a simple grow for some free weed here and there.

Heres what I am LOOKING to do, but I'm not sure if it is possible.

I just want to take some crip seeds, about 2-3, and germinate them and just plant them in my backyard or something behind the shed. Would I need to put in a TON of work, or could I just water them a little and let nature take its course?

Also, would the plant get very big and smell really strong, even outdoors? I don't want ANYONE, except me, know that I have plants growing out there. So, I am just taking it all under consideration and all information will be GLADLY appreciated.

Thanks.
    Blaze On. :smoking:

2. You could do that but make shure no one can see. and to answer your question you could do that but the height and how much it smells maters on the type of strain. You could let nature do it's thing but the only thing that can go wrong would be parasites.

3. #3 Lion, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009

Allow me to expand a bit more on this. If by "Crips seeds," you mean bag-seeds, then I'd suggest going with 5 because there's going to be males, and since it's your first grow, chances are 1 is going to die. You need to remember something before you start. KISS : Keep It Simple Stupid! It's a plant, like any other. It grows when it has water, and sunlight. If you're not to worried about yield, or keeping your plant SUPER healthy, then just water when necessary, and make sure it has ample sunlight. (5 Minimum, and 8 hours is perfect, anything more, and you'll have to water a bit more.) Make sure you know how to sex a plant before you start, read the guides, they're wonderful. It's your first grow, so I don't think you should worry about pH levels, or ferts really. If you just wanna keep it simple as can be, water, and sunlight. Maybe some top-soil ferts if you can sqeeze them in, just not to much. About the smell issue..there's a couple different solutions. One common one would be to plant some smelly flowers around your plant to mask, and mix the smell. Ask the guy at the garden shop "Do you have any strong smelling plant seeds?" He'll probably suggest something. Another idea would be to change your location all together. Another trick to mask your plant is to buy plastic flowers, and clip the flowers off, and attach them to stems, and branches of your plant so it looks like it's just a flower bush. Just make sure everything is 100% before you begin. The laws against cultivation are pretty steep, watch out. I hope this helped more than the post above me lol So, good luck mate!

4. Thanks for all of the info! :)
    Well, by "Crip Seeds" I just ment taking some seeds out of the weed I have and germinating them. Also, I like your idea about the fake flowers, but my dad is like a 'professional' gardener for a living, so if he ever came over to see, he would be able to tell and I would be screwed. But anyways, thanks for the help. :)

5. Not another noob who magically wants some bud for NOTHING. Wants it quick, easy and simple.

For the LEAST amount of effort put in, you will get the LEAST amount of bud out. That is life, friend.

6. Lol it you READ the whole post, you would UNDERSTAND that, that is ALL I WANT. :smoking::cool:
    I said I only wanted a little bud here and there when I didn't have the money. Next time read and think before you post. ;)

7. #7 toastybiz, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    So you are agreeing that you want to put in the least effort and expect to get the least bud.

Then just put in the least effort and it will all work out for you.

Really?

8. #8 cantharis, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009

Doesn´t quite look that way so far.

Why don´t you just put in NO effort and get NO bud?

9. Okay, I will do that. I just wanted a simple answer to know if it is possible. I don't want to spend all this time and effort growing when I have many more things to do. All I want is a SMALL amount of bud as, once again, said in the post.

^^^ I give thanks to the helpful posts. :smoking: