Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some purpz and a qp of midz :]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by toke4toke90, Apr 12, 2009.

1. #1 toke4toke90, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

some purps,,friend gave me this .7 for free

[​IMG]

120 grams of some bricked mids, payed 125 for it

[​IMG]

purps has nice indica high, and the mids smell suprisingly good and are great for blunts :] thanks for looking

2. lol damn that is a fuckin brick right there.

the purps looks nice a dense and i just wahnnaa squeeze it :)

3. Ick you gunna try to make like hash or something out of that brick?

4. lol yup it is some pretty dense buds, ive been picking up alot on this purps since my homie is on d with it. the brick actually has some nice trichome coverage and is really sticky haha

5. na, its not bad actually it gets me stoned and i smoke heavily everyday...so no hash lol

6. god damn that shit is bricked tight.

7. The price is right at $125 for a qp.

8. where the hell do you live to get a qp of mids for $125? bricked or not thats a deal i would love to have in my area.

9. yah no kiddin, thats just over a quad of dank here.

10. and also thats a fat ass qp weighin at 121 grams... and i live in california, i could get these all day long lol

11. damn i want 125 a QP. we be paying 275-300 for that. Damn MI

12. ehh if i travel i could get 90 a qp

13. can you imagine how scary it would be to make edibles from that brick:eek: would be horrible.

14. Horribly awesome! ;)

15. the datestamp on the photos say 27 august 2004. wut man??
    looks good though

16. Yup, and its the same when i leave the mitten for school in st. louis. :mad:

17. damn thats like a dollar a gram

18. august 2004?
    gonna have to call bullshit on this thread. something is wrong with this.

19. I'm sure he was too lazy to set the correct date/time on his camera...

20. lol yeah... or he is from the future and went back in time to get these pictures and post them now... either one sounds plausible, your guess is as good as mine.