Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some purple...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eyec0n, Jan 9, 2008.

1. I got an eigth of some urkle yesterday :) I had to take pictures and document! Really energetic high, I could go outside and do a bunch of shit... if I felt like it. Smells really danky and has a lot of crystals. So far since yesterday i've managed to finish off two bowls! I'm fighting to finish the third one right now :) I usually dont mess with purples because theres a lot of fake purp going around, but this pickup is awesome :)

You can still see all the purple even with the camera phone :)

Edit: Tried to take a better picture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres another shot with my newish piece

[​IMG]

I wanna kick santa in the nuts for not bringing me a new digi, or at least the cables to make my old one work. Enjoy what you can!

2. Sick piece and great bud man.:) +rep

3. it looks like a large 1/8. but then the buds could just be fluffy

4. yes i agree very much purps going around right now but it is pretty good wouldnt regret buying some

5. that looks exactly like the stuff i had a couple weeks ago, it's pretty dank

6. purplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurplepurple....