Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shaman22, Jul 14, 2009.

1. I think this ranks up there.... with some of the best smelling/testing weed I have ever smoked.

Friend said it was purple kush, all I know, it is some dank nug!!!

budnug.jpg
    nug.jpg
    sizedown.jpg

2. taht dont look too good bruh put up better pictures

3. i wouldnt be to happy with that stuff it doesnt look so well grown

4. The pictures don't do it justice. Trust me.

One bowl of this stuff and I'm good for a couple hours.

When I first saw it I had my doubts, it does look kind of shoddy but it's definetley not.

I will take some more pics later.

5. Heres another picture, check out how crystally it is!

mmmm.jpg

6. looks fire :smoke:

dont you hate the 2 pot snobs above us ?

7. whattttttttttt. lol i just saw the last picture u put up. that shyt does look like fiyah. fuq what these other *****s say. they just haterz.

8. looks good man!

not kush, and not purple, but good

9. Not trying to be a snob but that looks like some mids to me. Kinda looks like there was once seeds that's been plucked out of it, and made it look that gappy lol.

10. well he must be blind, I see a bunch of purple,

but I woulda said grand daddy purp at first because of how purple it is, with my experience I found its more the smell that determines purple kush, with hints of purple in it.

11. dont listen to retards like this guy ... that is some purple kush u got there.. i really think almost everyone on this board smokes straight bullshit

12. LoL thanks for all the replies.

I'm opening the bag now and let me describe the smell...

It almost smells like NYC diesel. It's got that off smell, yet sweet.

I have it in a baggy, in a cardboard box, in a drawer and I can still smell it in my livingroom haha. I should post some of my other bud pictures on this thread, loving the responses!!!

13. Ok, so when I got the purple kush I also got a bunch of some cheaper stuff, not sure what it is.

Check it out though, tis fairly tasty.

otherstuff.jpg

14. awsome buds !

i repped you ! +

15. i think its just the pictures you took. because your third picture (black background), you can clearly see the tightly formed trichs in areas of the bud. i bet its pretty sticky breaking it up. good stuff

16. I'm not really too keen on the rules here but can I post pictures of buds in this thread from time to time, and have it my own personal bud page?

ddb421 thanks for the rep, i have returned the favor!!! :)

And thanks to everyone else for the mellow comments!!! Wish I could share this sweet sweet bud with everyone.

Well, here's some pictures of some bud I got last year, before my sweet connection moved away. I wonder what kind it is.

sized1.jpg

sized2.jpg

17. I've never seen mids that look like that

18. purple kush
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. yo dude looks like some pretty good bud. I also love the screenname. U on your way to being a legit shaman??

20. #20 CaValleySmoker, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    The Purple Kushs posted in this thread look immature, or maybe grown under extra weak lights. Purple Kush taken to it's full potential is extra dense, tight nuggets, especially outdoors. It's not a main cola strain, lots golfball and slightly bigger sized nugs.

[​IMG]

Heres an older Purple Kush pickup picture I have, I'm smoking the same PK from the same pickup, but I don't have a camera anymore. My Purple Kush at the moment is actually an indoor batch that didn't purple up much at all. Little Kush chunkies are dense too, a gram looks like 2 bowls of fluffier weed. These nugs were pretty much all between 2-4 grams.

I love Purple Kush,and I might grow her int he near future :hello:Gonna be done outdoor organic, that will put these nuggets to shame for sure.