Some 'pre-grow' questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by johnwilkesbooth, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I've been looking to grow for some time now. Nothing big at all. Just something that'd be able to keep me at bay from needing to buy from anyone.
    My questions are:

How many grams do the average plant yield? I know every plant is different, but i mean an average.

How many would I have to grow to keep me from buying from someone ever again? I smoke about a gram a day.

Will I be able to grow without worries of it smelling the neighborhood up?

Where would be a great place to grow? I live in the country, could I just let it grow in the woods and collect it when nature takes it course?

Thank you guys.
    Smoke Happy :bongin:

2. I think it's going to take some time to get where your going but when it starts your all set. You will need 3 plants and a few clones. One mother, clones in veg with the mother and one in the flower area.
    I'd start with 2 little grow areas. one for veg one for flower. Start with 4 plants and with luck you will have 2 females. Veg until almost ready to flower. Move one female into your small veg room keep her vegging. The other go's into flower. With the mother plant take at least 6 clones. Keep the best 2 and keep them vegging until your Flowering plant is done. Discard the other 4 clones. its hard but odds are you won't have room for all to get good bud. 2 weeks after the 2 are in flower take a few more clones ect.
    You'll never have to buy again. Good luck.