Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigsaucybob, Aug 6, 2009.

1. No. That's false.

Jud Apatow, in an interview said they were watching a hurricane or some storm on the news named pineapple express

2. Awesome bud man.. Please get a smoke report to us. :bongin:

3. hahaha i love when ppl correct someone, when theyre wrong too

4. I never knew there was a real "Pineapple Express" weed .

5. so.....a strain that tastes like pineapple and gets you high is not real??? What i'm basically saying is....it tastes like pineapple..it's earned the name Pineapple...express is whatever.........The Pineapple express strain is suppose to be two crossed pineapple punch plants. I'm not debating when it came out, i'm saying the genetics are still phenomenal and it's still a pineapple strain. The name pineapple express means nothing until you give meaning to it. The meaning to it is a pineapple tasting weed.

6. Who gives a shit what it's called, it's dank bud, end of story.

7. Thats the product of baby fucking lol... nice buds man

8. looks tasty

9. WOW. you noobs obviously don't grow or visit seed banks huh? search G13 Labs Pineapple Express. Pineapple Express DOES exist, try doing research before you post something. :rolleyes: damn haters.

10. I lol'd :laughing:

Nice bud OP!

11. To be honest, with this kinda bud, the dealer could have called it "Dirty Asshole Kush" and I would still be going back for another ounce.

It does have a pineapple smell to it.

Smoke Report:

Smokes real clean, body high for sure.

But the best part is, the munchies haven't really been that bad. Which is a HUGE plus.

12. Looks like the same shit i have currently i just copped a oz to wht part of ny u at?