Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigsaucybob, Aug 6, 2009.

1. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't make fun of people and then act cool when you yourself don't know what you're talking about!:D

2. Looks crystaly as hell! Give us a smoke report.

3. you are simple.........

no you didnt have to give a lengthy definition.

you're just wrong? like....in general.

4. The hairs are pistils. The crystals are trichomes.

5. +rep :hello:

6. who cares about the dumbass give me the smoke report

7. ^ hahah.

forget the topic, i wanna keep fryin' that one mo'fuckaaaa. :D

but seriously, good lookin herb.

8. lol at the whole thread.

9. some nice lookin buds there

10. smoke report pweez:p

11. dude, totally fuckin jealous, im dry so i envy you.

12. Somebody for real named a strain after a movie?
    :rolleyes:

Dank pickup, buddy.

13. is it just me or does it kind of look like a pineapple? :confused:

14. dam man good pickup i wish i could get that

15. The name of that strain was invented purely for the movie, likely your dealer just slapped the name on to make you feel like you were getting a good deal. Personally I wouldn't pay more than 100 dollars for a halfo

16. Pineapple Express isn't a real strain. He did it so you would come to him again.

17. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

listen to this guy its not a real strain

18. listen to this canuck rubbin it in. :(

19. Is it possible that pineapple express is a strain that tastes and smells possibly like pineapple. I'm sick of people saying it's a completely made up strain. The original strain that their refering to as pineapple express is called pineapple punch. Either way it's pineapple with the word express added onto it. Express could fucking mean it just gets you high really quickly. Otherwise...you don't know what it is unless you grew it. In the end as long as it tastes like pineapple and gets you high then i guess theres a new strain name in town.. smoke report please?