some pictures i drew on acid

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by _LSD_, May 14, 2006.

1. The colored one is a turkey with a platapus coming out of his neck with a cat body with no legs and holding a key. It's kinda hard to see.
    The second one is just random things kinda.:smoking:
    I took shitty pictures of em but tell me what you think!

2. where they is at?

3. I think i see no pictures.

4. damnit i was excited lol. Sounds like a crazy pic

5. my computer cant handle pictures right now.... scratch this thread

6. dude dont worry about it, if i drop acid i can SEE the pictures myself. sweet!

7. here it is... the picture is really shitty though...im not a photographer:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. i need to fix this... its blury huh?

9. :smoking: this pic is blury too... this has nothing to do with this, but i love how there is like hardley any arguing on these forums and eveyones always like' hey man its cool '. Stoners should fuckin rule the world!:hello:

Attached Files:

10. get a scanner bro. you could scan those in a play with them in photoshop and illustrator and have a good 'ol time.

check this out: deviantart.com

11. You have some skill. Those pictures are amazing :smoke:

i hope you take some acid again haha because i want to see some more

12. drawn on cid or a drawing inspired by your acid trip?

if you drew and colored that while tripping, i'd be impressed. I for one can't sit still long enough to draw a circle when i'm tripping. quick and ugly sketches are what I get if I'm lucky. otherwise, they're still cool

13. i drew the colorful turkey one on acid... alot of acid 7 tabs. :eek: . i know i need to get a scanner! the picture is SHIT

14. Wow those are great! You've got some talent man... I don't know how you managed them on acid though, when I'm tripping I can't stay concentrated on anything for more than a minute.

15. scan it and i'll make it my background

16. i thank nature that they dont.

nice pics man, i wish i could draw.

17. those drawings are sick man!
    + rep

18. kick ass haha I like the 2nd one the best:D

19. That is pretty awesome, i'v never drawn anything on acid, but I have a huge sketchbook of all shroom art. Its pretty rad to go back and look at it and be like, 'what the fuck was I thinking'.

:hello:eric:hello: