Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some pics of some Dank my buddies picked up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfeezy, Oct 31, 2005.

1. My friend stopped by today and showed me some dank buds that he and another buddy picked up last night for $50 an 1/8. Here are some pics... The first is a pic of the whole bud, the second is a pic of the top part of the bud and the third is the bottom half. It is some crystally shit, as shown in the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hmm...

I don't think I would pay 50 for that but if it gets you high its all good.

3. Looks like some ok Sensi.

Enjoy!

4. agreed

5. i've had some similar looking shit before.. lots of cyrstals, like barely any hairs, and it was like a olive or greyish green color. it was damn good.

6. By the way this isn't the whole 1/8... this is prolly like 1.3 or 1.4. I still haven't smoked this shit cause right after my buddy showed me this bud he had to go to work, luckily I hooked up with some AK47 a few minutes later.

7. ive had some simaler looking weed before. its not the best, but it is bomb as fuck.

8. looks alright

9. i dont like red hairs on my bud that much i mean i dont MIND them at all :) but i like the more leafy fluffy stuff that has a few WICKED hairs that are like an inch long.. anyone know what im talkin about?

those look like some fine buds my brotha

10. are there hairs on it or not? doesnt look that good. looks like my midgrade but a lil bit brighter w/ crystalz.

11. Just because it doesnt have hairs doesnt means it not good...i have some bud liek that right now...smells soooo strong. Very large, and fluffy nugs..dank as fuck. jpeace

12. i like my bud with lots of crystals and red hairs i dont like packed up shit i like it when its easy to break apart

13. i would hit that if u passed it to me