Some pics of plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WaxPayne, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I am currently very bored and can't sleep. I am also heavily medicated :smoke:
    I took some pics earlier of my plants and finally got them all uploaded. It's my first real grow so it's very far from the best you'll see on this site. If your wondering why some look purple, I have this cheap microscope I used to use a lot that has a UV light, thought the buds would look cool under this light. Sorry if they are blurry, took them with iphone in the dark.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My personal favorites.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for stopping by :wave:

2. Lawd that's some beauties ya got cher self mane

3. #3 WaxPayne, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    Thanks rhino :) I try . They're drying right now and will be curing on Monday . I quick dried a nug ,blazed it and it was amazing !!! This is my first grow and im definitely satisfied with the results :) can you cultivate where you are? I suggest it man!

Everything that went in my grow is all thanks to the wonderful community of GC. People like Jerry, InTheGarden, SG1, Marley15, Rumpleforeskin, AloeRuss, Numbnutts, SIRSOG, and numerous others who I'm sorry if I forgot to mention. I thank all of you for sharing your knowledge and helping me grow both plants and my own knowledge !! I came here not knowing anything and now am confident enough to not ask too many questions and K.I.S.S. for now :)

Can't wait til next year when i start messin around with hydroponics :) (following Rumple and budslingers DIYs)

4. My buddy grows by hydroponics!!! That shits sooooo dank. Nd I really wanna grow but I'm a senior in HS so I still live with parents lol

5. Just makie sure if you do choose to grow that you do so legally :)

:hippie:

6. :hide:

7. Plants look great OP.

8. [quote name='"WaxPayne"']

Just makie sure if you do choose to grow that you do so legally :)

:hippie:[/quote]

Is that even possible if you live in the U.S. it's still technically illegal where the Feds are concerned

Edit: also plants are looking nice my friend

9. Yea I was like legally??? How so? Its illegal here in theUS

10. Thanks everyone :) and apexdre "shhh ...we can't let them win :hide:" Lol

11. [quote name='"WaxPayne"']Thanks everyone :) and apexdre "shhh ...we can't let them win :hide:" Lol[/quote]

No we can't! But every year we win another battle . First mmj and now even recreational

12. Ameri-weed ...FUCK YEA!! ;) I used to live in Humboldt...it was "basically" legal to grow just about anywhere (locally accepted unlike the shithole place i live now) :)

13. How would u rate the cost of living in humbolt?

14. Depends on what city you live in. Eureka (largest city) is pretty affordable VS. a place like Arcata (my preferred city) where housing prices can be astronomical. I visit there quite often so I will have to look at housing prices and mortgage rates next time im around. It sure beats the hell out of where I live in every other aspect except C.O.L. (Cen-cal..yuck)

15. #15 WaxPayne, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  16. Woo hoo got some clones today to put in veg tent. All guaranteed Fems from a local patient and friend. They look droopy because I just sprayed them with Mighty Wash as I do this to all my newbs. They also don't look as green as they are due to the lighting and shitty camera .

I got 1 Aphrodite (biggest in middle) 1 GSC (left) and 1 Big Bang (right)

Hoping for no Hermies and that they grow into monsters :)

image-2786353589.jpg

17. Well guys my POGK is lookin mighty tasty. Its amazing how beautiful they are since these plants were forced into early flowering with no training or anything like that . Couple more weeks til flush , then harvest , 1 week drying , trim and 1 month cure. Can't wait to try this stuff out :)

image-2722281483.jpg

image-148407753.jpg

image-956239710.jpg

image-1274162816.jpg

image-488908587.jpg

18. Well I've got 2 more weeks . Crystals have just exploded since last update. This is going to be my best harvest in terms of quality (wish I could say the same about the yield though) here some pics sorry they are blurry as hell.

image-4162288466.jpg

image-678157338.jpg

These are top views . Couldn't get the whole plant in there , didn't wanna move them closer to light . The second pic just shows how much crystals these ladies are producing .

19. Damn dude much respect. That makes my mouth water :jealous:

20. Yo Tat! Thanks for stoppin in my grow thread :) this is Platinum OGK and it's pretty damn sticky ..and stinky lol. Your plants will actually look better since you are using HPS . My t5s do the trick but I can't have too many plants in there at once due to penetration and coverage. Looking forward to see yours grow into monsters :)