Some pics of my plant, finally

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trikky, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Ok, well I finally got some photos of my plant today. It's not the best, but I think it's damn good for a first grow. Anyways, here ya go.

I am using 6 cfls ranging from 26w-30w. The plant is in a single plant 5 gal bubble bucket. I'm using botanicare grow and bloom nutes at 1/2 strength. I had a problem with a nutrient toxicity a few weeks ago, but it seems to be under control now. The pH is between 5.7-6.0.

Anyone have any idea if it is indica or sativa? It was grow from some unknown bagseed.

As usual, any suggestions? Besides learn how to grow better, lol.

Attached Files:

2. If it's really bushy like yours is then it's probably an indica. Pretty nice looking plant you got there trikky. Keep it up!

3. She's indica for sure. How old is she?

4. roughly 1 1/2 months, give or take maybe 3 days. Not only is this my first grow, but I decided to do it in hydro. It's pretty tempremental, however extremely rewarding. Aside from the obvious early nute burn, anything anoyone else sees that requires my attention?

5. In the top picture especially the plant looks a little droopy. Do you have the water leverl set in an apropriate spot and/ or plenty of air being pumped into the bucket?

6. I had just finished scrubbing the rez, so the plant had been out of water for about 20 mins. It started drooping by then. It's actually pretty peppy.

7. nice 1st grow dewd, i'm going to start building my bubble tank soon for my 1st hydro too. Keep up the good work

8. lol 1st plant/grow absolutely nice man, good job! :hello:

9. I know i'm bumping an old thread, but it was REALLY cool seeing my first evr hydro plant. Too bad it was a male.