Some pics of my MJ plants in flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HUBSonDUBS, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Here are two plants I have. The one on the left is 2 weeks away from harvest and the one on the right is just over a month from harvest. Both are bagseed and are grown under 4, 42watt CFL and 2 45watt flouros. The buds on the one closest to be harvested actualy look better then in the pics and should be just under an oz.

Attached Files:

• p1.JPG
      p1.JPG
      File size:
      96 KB
      Views:
    • p2.JPG
      p2.JPG
      File size:
      89.8 KB
      Views:
    • p3.JPG
      p3.JPG
      File size:
      147.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Make sure that using a fan will make bigger, thick buds. Longer plants are not always good. Create some good sensimilla by taking the male plants out before harvesting, which is very difficult and challenging to say how. In other words, nice plants.

Try talking to your plants as well, when they harvest they produce wide smilely faces.

3. looks good bet u cant wait to smoke that nice homegrown let us know the weight

4. Yea il make sure i do that...:rolleyes:

5. looking nice , i like that big long one althought it wont harvest that big for its height

6. The long one in the back is exacly 51/2ft tall.

7. damn i was wondering what was up with it when i saw the pic how much longer u got man

8. well I put the under those t5 highoutput flouros today, my friend isnt using the lights anymore so i decided they were better then those 42 watt CFLs. On friday the 5 1/2ft plant will be on its 8th week of flower and the other plant is around 4 weeks in flower.

9. damn some nice plants, man. keep us posted

BLAZE:smoking: