Some pics of my ladies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by soapman, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Just some pics of me ladies. They are on their 4th week, a few days from the 5th.

Attached Files:

2. Lookin good man. What lights do you have those flowering under?

3. 400w hps...it works well in my closet although I think I'm gonna try getting a cooltube for my next grow, just to open up some more space

4. looking sexy, bro
    what ethnicity are your women??

5. lol, i laughed so hard i snotted!!!!!

6. they look beautiful soapman, thanks for the rep, and checkin in on my journal!

7. whaaa? i'm seriously you guys.
    they kinda look Blasian.

8. yo SoapMan, 4-5 week of flower?
    or from the ground up?

9. #9 soapman, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    4-5 weeks in flower, I dunno even know how far from seed........maybe almost 2 months, actually a little over two months. The bigger girl is LA woman, and my taller one is Lemon Skunk. The lemon skunk sure is takin it's sweet fuckin time, I'm thinkin that one is gonna be a 9 possibly even a 10 week finisher. The la woman on the other hand is growing so much faster, always has though since the start.

10. yeah man, damnit.. im still asking myself wtf i was (or was NOT) thinking when ordering my bean cache from Nirvana. I picked up some super skunk, which i'm sure, isnt in the "low odor" department, and it takes its sweet/skunky time, so i hear.. i'm an idiot.
    i wish i wasnt scared shitless of SeedBay, or even knew how it worked.. ide dispense them there. but lemon ANYTHING sounds tasty.. are the pics all of the L.A. or all L.Skunk, both??

11. Dude, I know what your talking about, I've been to the seedbay a couple times, every single time I leave after 5 min cause I don't know how it works either. Looking at them they are all of LA woman. I'll snap some of the lemon skunk here in lil bit, lights come on in a couple hours. Lemon Skunk is all tall and lanky, it's actually kinda pissing me off, cause it keeps getting taller so I have to move the light up and up, further away from the the other girl.

12. As promised, pics of the Lemon skunk

Attached Files:

13. they def got a unique "budding style" compared to the L.A.
    by the looks of the stems and shit, you can def still do a little LST tweaking, to kinda even your LS and LA, height wise. i'de do it right before they want their next watering (this is soil, right? been lookin at too many plant pics today..)
    keep us updated, looking good Soap. :wave:

14. ugh hgh blah meh, Sorrrry. No they are not in soil...bubble buckets FTMFW!!!!!!:hello:.

Moving on, as for your training comment, I may be able to but I don't think I'm goin to just because this is my first try, and I just want it to be successful. My next rodeo though I'll have 3 lemon skunks and they will be scroged

EDIT: although thinking about it, I might just tie that huge ass stem to the side so I can lower the light, sometimes I feel as though I get more and more clueless, don't know why I didn't think of that to begin with.