Some pics of my current grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ice1017, Jun 20, 2011.

1. The big plant has been in my garden for about 2 months and she is getting HUGE!!! The other 2 plants you see just started their second set of leaves but are looking good for only a few weeks. Check it out and tell me what you guys think and anything i can do to make my grow better. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. BUMP! Come on guys help me out

3. Looks nice & healthy to me...keep it up :smoke:

4. Thanks! Well see how it turns out..

5. very healthy looking man nice

what country are you in?

them femmed seeds?

peace:smoke:

6. Im from the U.S., more specifically, Ohio. Also, the seeds I used were from mids that i smoked but the big plant is lookin good. Thanks!

7. Looks like you're doing just fine to me man. All the new growth looks the way it should. You're undergrowth even looks very healthy and green, which means you've got a spot that gets a good amount of direct sun. Everything looks sturdy and happy. Props.

Out of curiosity, have you been feeding them anything or have you stayed au naturel?

8. Well, the plant has been fertilized twice with some stuff I got from a local grow store but now im thinking i might stop and just let it grow with water, sun, and molasses during flowering...

9. That sounds like a good idea. If the plants are happy, I would definitely keep the fertilizers to a minimum. During flowering you might need an extra boost of Phosphorus to promote bigger buds, but you shouldn't have to be too heavy with anything.

10. Thanks for the advise! The topping went great, I just looked at her last night and she is getting so much bigger.