Some pics of my baby

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kANE, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Hi this is my baby about 2 weeks in to flowering the first plant I have ever grown

Attached Files:

• can1.jpg
      can1.jpg
      File size:
      33.3 KB
      Views:
  2. pic 2

Attached Files:

• can2.jpg
      can2.jpg
      File size:
      78.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Looks good and healthy to me. Tall thin rascal though, not many branches.

Looks good though, another 6 weeks and you will be smok'n!

4. nice lookin dom sativa ya got there!

5. How long did ya Veg for??

6. This plant was growen out side all summer but with all the cold weather we have been haveing i had to bring it indoors or loose it

7. looks good.....how much light do you have on it?..........Peace out......Sid

8. You saved your girl from the cold!!!!How tall is she and what strain? I must say she looks VERY HEALTHY!!!!! You are in for a treat if this is your first time growing. I remember the first time I finished off a plant. Everyday you will be amazed at the progress of your plant...,,, you almost get excited and scream,,,,,WHOA,,,,, on a daily basis. The flowering Cannabis plant is one of the most beautiful plants in nature. And you can smoke it too!!! HE HE HE!!!!

9. I am useing a 400w grolux but i found that the timer i was using is nackerd and for at least 2 days the light was not switching off and now ive notced some problems some of the fan leaves have gone a bit black is this bad news

10. here is a pic i took a few days ago before my timer failed

Attached Files:

11. damn i hate it when that happens.......if i were you, i'd give her 2 days of darkness to try to revert the veg stage starting again.........and hope, it doesn't go hermie......Peace out........Sid

12. looks a bit Nitrogen deffecient or rootbound (yellowness of bottom leaves) give her some miracle grow 15-30-15 or aything with N but still has high P