Some Photos!!!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by dpc1192, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Alright guys so I'm pretty new at photography... I have a Nikon D50 with the kit lens 18-55.

Here are some of my favorite pictures I've taken over the last few weeks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not so sure about these
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. damn im blazed and the first one the drip is fuckin sick

3. anyone else

4. Heres some from today!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. i have the same camera and lens i also have the 55-200 i like the first one the best

6. Ditto, for some reason your first shot is the best. Interesting composition, very well focused, the droplets motion through the air is very nicely captured. Somehow creates a very visually pleasing image. As for your second set of pics, that bug is very interesting, I would have tried to get a bit closer and tighter, when you shoot insects, if you can get a nice, clean focus on the eyes, the rest of pic generally turns out looking very nice. Keep shooting!

7. As a native of Southern Maryland, I have to say that heron in flight is a beautiful shot.

8. i just set the first picture of the drop as my background centered with a black boarder and it looks great. Great pictures.

9. The first pic (water drip) is cool as hell. good photos man keep em coming.

10. wow, for your first photos those are awesome man! keep it up. my only suggestions are to keep the cropping to a minimum and try to compose your photo the way you want it to look while you're shooting it.

11. Very nice. If this is your shots as a beginner, I can't wait to see what you are doing in a few years. Good stuff friend!