Some people...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spacecowgirled, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I am a dog trainer. My consultations when I first come to someone's house and get a feel for what's going on (ask questions, observe behavior, play with the dog's, look for reactions and body language). i offer a consult for free. My sessions are when I work with the dogs, set up a plan to stop the unwanted behavior (s) and teach anything needed to be taught. Those vary in rate by area, because of gas prices.
    I did a session today for some people, as a favor, who were out of the area I go to (70 miles away) and charged them less than I usually do. When I got there, they didn't really listen to anything I had to say, talked over me, and in general didn't pay attention. I did my sessions. Wrote down the plan. Got my money (which was supposed to be cash and they paid with a check) and left. When I get home, there is an e-mail waiting for me saying they want their money back, because they thought the whole thing was free. What are they, crazy? I told her twice on the phone how it worked and once in e-mail, and my ads say how it goes. I really don't even know what to do about the kind of people. Ugh..

2. I'd be like, "What did you think you were handing me a check for?"

3. Give them the check back, but steal their dog.

4. Cash the check, if it bounces or no funds then give it to the police. Also small claims court.

also steal the dog lol

5. Wow, so youre actually a dog trainer?...I thought it was just your "edwardiness"

6. Not first post, funny story.
    Too baked to comment more, sorry.

7. Ahahaha. They have like, 7 dog's and I'm sorry but they are not cute. 2 pugs with really bulgy bug eyes and a bunch of yappy chihuahuas. I'm not putting them in my car to steal them. Lol. Stupid lady.:D

8. I wouldn't recommend cashing the check immediately. Yes, they're douches, but douches sometimes just look for ways to cause trouble. You may have been selected as a victim :(

9. And yes, I'm actually a dog trainer. Ha. I'm also a machine operator. ... .Kind a of a weird combo now that I think about it.

10. I doubt I'll actually cash it. It pisses me off, because of how much I paid in gas. ( according to mapquest $20.00 for the round trip.), but what can you do? Assholes. i'm just more worried about my reputation. This is the first complaint i've ever had.

11. People are just cheap and don't want to pay for services that they don't realize amount to a lot of work. Personally I don't mind paying for things because I know what hard work is.

12. thats complete bullshit

13. Have you ever owned/trained a dog named 'Ein'? lol

14. These people were just the worst people. Her whole issue was that her dog wasn't fixed and would attack the other dogs she has when it was in heat. She refused to get it fixed, because she wanted to breed it. From what she told me, I think she's been running a puppy mill. Ugh. So, her dog's are all suffering because she wants to make money off of the poor things. She said that if she can't breed her she's just going to sell her because fixing her would be a waste of money. Ugh.

15. Yeah, what Scooby said XD. I need to get enough shroomies to hallucinate smoking with Scooby and Shaggy.

16. Lol. No. I wish. I wish I had a Welse Corgi, too. They're so cute. My dog's name is Zero. I'll show you a pic of him. He looks like a retard right now, though, because he just got fixed and has to wear an e-collar. Poor guy. Lol.

17. Here he is. He looks a littler weirder right now, though, because he has a short coat. For some reason his previous owners cut his fur short and it's taking a long time to grow back.

Attached Files:

18. Oh, I don't like shrooms. Had two.. .mildly fun trips and one really really bad one. I'll never do that shit again. But, yes, it is complete bullshit. Lol.:D

19. SmileeeEEEeeee. Wha'?

20. nice dog...man sometimes I wonder why must some people act like asses. You did your job, so of course they should no to pay for it. Free, my ass..