some people shouldnt talk

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffro34, Dec 29, 2006.

1. before i get started i am not dealing i was just doing this as a favor because the night before my friend smoked me up..............

okay well this post is just about how some people should just keep there mouths shut. so i get a call at 11:00 and my friend "k" wants some bud.....now i dont sell but i owed her some anyways. so i tell her im picking some up around 12:00 and all i could get was 2 grams of kb for 15 bucs and that i would give her 0.8 for free. so i get the bag and i call k to tell her to start driving to where i was. now i didnt have a car i walked to my dealers house which was about a 5 minuet walk. so i left out the back door of his house and in his back yard

there is about a 1 mile path, if you take a left you hit a road if you take a right its a dirt road. so i wait in the path and they turn into the neighborhood so i take a left to meet them on the road and they pull in and i get into the car... next thing you know k's friend says " wow you are mad sketchy." now i didnt say anything but this pissed me the fuck off.... many people in my town are dry and i had to go out of my way to give

her this bag. and when she said this i was thinkng okay so how the fuck do i not make it sketchy its some what hard to explaine but really how was i supposed to give her the bag...did she expect me to become fuckin invisible and open the door?!? i mean what the fuck else was i supposed to do..right? idk i might be acting like an ass but out of all people this person should not tell me im sketchy, not to mention i was doing them a favor... and also for all you smokers out there dont put down a friend thats trying to help you out ...

2. all they said was your mad sketchy dude dont take it so hard who the fuck cares what other people think

3. yeah i see what you mean and i dont care what she thinks... im just angry she would say that.

4. i know what you are talking about man. i had a case with some idiot that didnt know to be respectful to others whn trying to get some good stuff.
    i have a conceiled firearm license and so i carry my 22 with me pretty much every where i go espescially when getting shit, or even walking in the ghetto of a neighborhood i live in. but this dude picks me up from my friends house and we are on our way to his friends house to pick up a QP and i get in the car and he noticed i had my shit on my shoulder holster.
    when we get out he asked me why the fuck i would bring something like that to this guys house. i said cuz i feel like it and i have a problem about going to someones house who i dont know that well other than a few meetings and such and i never made a purchase from this guy let alone this big and i dont know his friends and i dont know what kind of situation i may be put in. so its a self defense thing. not that i was planning on using it or even flashing it to lt him see it. i dont tell anyone i have it on me its for just in case.
    then he flips out and tells my hook up that i have it and he was kinda sketchy on making the transfer.
    the guy never sold to me again and i would like to beleive its cause the guy was a jack ass and fucking shot off his mouth. that was good buds too.

5. Next time that happens just say "oh yeah? you're mad ugly"

6. dude were they hott? i would asked if they wanted to toke up and you guys coulda matched bowls, and they mayb you coulda banged one of em

gotta think about this in advance :)

7. ^^^ no this bitch was ugly