Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some people on here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I really think a large portion of the people on here are under 18. It can be such a buzzkill to read some of the ridiculous threads on here. Age is just a number, but there are some blantantly obvious threads on here that have to be either written by a 15 year old or some really dumbass people.

2. like this one?

3. I know man but hey, what can you really do?

4. lol yup, you caught me..

5. Yes, I agree with you. A lot of it seems to be coming from newer members and I think it's because it's summer. :smoke::)

6. no i agree with u i just had to point out that making a thread about it is just as annoying sometimes

7. He's LOLing because he's tricking you. DON'T LET THE UNDERAGE GCer ESCAPE!

8. I completely agree, but there's no way to enforce the rule so there's nothing we can do.

Sometimes I do get sick of reading the "my parents just caught me" "how much should i pay for a gram" "insert some trivial question here" type threads that seem to pop up 100 times a day.

9. Boys will be boys as my judge used to say

10. thats just like, your perception, man

11. The age police have arrived.

12. We should make one big thread and put names of the people suspected of being underage. it would be like a really stoner witch hunt

13. meh some good threads some bad threads it all evens out in the end.

14. It's really common for people over 18 to live with their parents, you're just obtuse.

15. yeah, i completely agree with this. most of the threads around here, even with it being the "apprentice tokers" forum, have the potential to be outright ridiculous sometimes. i browse this forum a lot because i'm supportive, although i would consider myself a more seasoned toker. sick of seeing the same shit and especially threads that have answers if people actually did a bit of research with the stickied information that's highly beneficial

16. When did I ever say it had to do with living with parents? Obviously, you're the obtuse one :confused:

17. While you may be sick of seeing them, those kinds of so-called trivial questions usually belong in this forum, but at the same time I believe there should be some sort of thread stickied for these kinds of questions to be asked, allowing there to be less repetitive threads.

But I do agree, threads about "daddy just caught me; what do" need to stop, if you're 18+ then you should know how to handle getting in trouble with your parents by then, if you still even get in trouble with them.

18. why even waste your time, just makes you look like an asshole anyway

19. That's like asking why smoke weed? because it's entertaining and something to do

Also wasn't really serious but it would be funny to see happen

20. yeah i agree with everything you said, the examples I gave wern't the best. A question like "how much should i pay for a G" seems completely appropriate for the Apprentice Tokers forum.

I was just trying to give some examples of the threads that just scream "i'm under 18" but did a poor job doing it.