Some people need to mind their own business...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazinDazon, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Last night I was in this parking lot in the back waiting to meet a friend, and one of my other friends was their in his car parked next to me. So we are there for like 10 seconds and we see a ford wagon come in slowly and since it was like 10pm we corectly assumed she was looking at us, which we were in our cars in a parking lot that has no hours so perfectly legal to be there.

Anyways this bitch just like drives by slowly and keeps stopping so we all wave lol, then she goes to this little side parking lot like 200 yards away, parks aiming her headlights at us, then turns on the brights. So me and my friend are just like 'we don't need the cops called on us lets go confront this asshole' so my friend drives over to the woman, and when hes right next to her she just like slowly rolls by and my friends trying to be nice and talk to her, but the fat bitch just had a dumb look on her face staring and slowly rolls by doesn't stop to talk. So my friend comes back to where I am the back of the lot and that bitch just like rolls slowly towards the exit obviously still watching us.

So I just am like fuck this bitch Ill scare her out of here, so I go flying across the parking lot probally got up to like 60 honking my horn at this bitch and followed her a lil bit, then came back to the lot.

Old people and fat women seem to always and I mean always do this shit, in fact earlier that same day I was in a local park smoking at this lil pavilion but like 5 cars of old people would come up drive really slow, then just like leave a minute later after staring at me for a minute. Im just sitting by myself not even smoking and they do this shit. And its not like a random coincidence, probally 15 out of the last 20 times Ive been in that park thats happened, people always are pulled over on the side of the road I drive by and then they follow me to whereever Im going, its so obvious Im not really sure of the point.

So normally I just let it slide but if the person says anything to me Ill let them have it. (verbally)

That whole day was suposed to be leading up to this huge kegger some highschool kid was throwing, but everyone that parties in the area was going. Right after the parking lot incident we roll over there to check it out, theres like 400 cars (okay, maybe only 200 but still a shitload for a party) parked filling the neighborhood and street infront of it where the parking was at. That was the first thing that made it sketch, the second was I rolled by a cop who was scouting it out, alot of the people were smart and leaving, and I knew since the cop drove by that he'd be coming back with more in not long.

So I rolled out considering I don't need to get caught for underage drinking (im 18) and possesiing weed, possible could have gotten intent aswell. I met my friend and these two girls to tell them not to go after what I saw it'd be dumb. So they called some kids at the party to warn them who knows if people listened or not, I wasn't anywhere near the party at that point. Like 30 mins after I rolled by i get a text from my other friend he just say 4-5 cops flying in the direction of the party, so if we had even decided to stop by we would have still been there.

It would have been a sweet party but highschoolers don't know how to throw stealth parties like people in college do.

EDIT: I just heard that 4 people got arrested for possesion with intent to sell at the party. One of the kids told me to fuck off earlier in the day when we asked if he needed bud, so fuck that kid. The others though I feel sorry for, me and my friend called people at the party to warn them but they must have not listened or gotten the word out. One of my friends that was already at the party was hiding out cause the cops were waiting for everyone to leave so we hadda scoop him up like 2 hours after the raid.

The cops came into school when I was a senior saying all this dumb shit about parties like, don't drive your drunk friends home even if your sober trying to say someshit like its illegal to do, so all the cop succeded in doing is pissing off the whole senior class because obviously its better to drive drunk friends home than have them try to drive. The only thing he said that made sense was that its better to have the sheriffs come than areas that have troopers, cause troopers are complete assholes, theyll charge everyone with tickets or arrest them, whereas the sheriffs just make sure everyone gets home safely, they do arrest people for weed and whatnot but thats like 4-5 people out of a party compared to everyone trooper style.

2. Nosy people really make me angry too, unless they're doing it just because they're nice people. Like if there's an ambulence at my neighbors house I'll walk over and check out some things, because it's my neightbor you know?

But like people that just grill you out for no reason because they're bored with their lives or whatever reason they do it just makes me realize how retarded it is.

3. That is ludacris. But.. that woman could have been the owner of the establishment that you were parked at. Maybe just making sure nothing bad went down at her place.

And yes, High school parties always suck. Ive been going to college parties and frat parties since I was a sophmore.

4. Its just this huge parking lot for a little league baseball complex, and we didn't speed or anything we just drove slowly (not sketchily slow lol...) to the back, cause theres a bridge there to walk into the park.

This shit happens everywhere and I think its mainly because my car is flashy (chrome wheels, tinted windows and loud ass system, and I always keep it freshly washed and waxed) and old people assume Im up to no good just because of that. When in reality my car is a reward for doing good in school from my parents, along with helping out around the house and whatnot.

5. work hard party harder. :D