Some people just want to watch the world burn...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Jan 8, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHAhSgUlszw]Brewing coffee and running water for 16 minutes and 11 seconds. - YouTube[/ame]

2. Noooooo way out!

3. OK.. explain

Don't make this a link and go thread

4. Word...nice word play...I miss eye get money he was a true blade cut down too early

5. Doesnt thst watee just go back to a watwe treatment facility?? I mean watwr doesntnjust disappear right? Its stupid to leave runing water but..
    Bp destroys the world... literally could set fire ro the ocean

6. Well this is more upsetting than it probably should be. I hate when people leave water running.

Except that he was rude and was always calling people names because they didn't agree with his views :wave:

7. I notice this occurring more often, which is why I'm less active on this forum. It feels very time consuming, and I could be doing much more with the time I have.

8. It's bad...particularly in this section.

9. I agree to an extent. I see a lot worse than him.

But name calling sux

10. Oh dear god won't someone think of the children!

11. i dont understand.. you make a thread complaining about how GC has "gone to shit" but then you post a retarded thread like this!?! whats your point? some ones wasting water that they pay for?

edit: btw i was still wondering what happened with that hooker? regardless of how you take this post i'd like an update. i know your not trolling! ;)

12. wait, im so confused as to what is going on right now in here

13. making a vid of running water for 16 mins just to piss people off, classic

14. Donnie Darko

15. What does the coffee have to do with it?

16. Lets have a contest to see who can run their water the longest!

17. Why would you give that dumbass disrespectful video more views then it needed. -,-