Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some people are so fucking stupid..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twentyphohour, Apr 23, 2012.

1. So it was 4/20, and of course, a shit load of people were high in school. And then once school got out, there were two ambulances outside the office.

Supposedly some girl knocked out on the toilet from being so blazed. Like she forgot she was taking a piss or something. I don't even know. People are just stupid.

And idk why they needed TWO ambulances. :/

I can't wait for this year to end so I can finally graduate.

2. There are even stupider people out in the real world my friend. You can never escape them

3. Well... that's a horrible thought. Too bad it's true.

4. human stupidity is inevitable bro

5. I witnessed a guy puking so badly in a bong ripping contest on 420. Both of them were taking full bowls topped with kief and I guess he couldn't handle it. I laughed for a good 10 minutes.

6. At my school, kids smoked in a bathroom WITH NO WINDOWS. The bathroom reeked and as soon as they got caught they started giving names of EVERYONE that smokes in the school and tried to blame it on them. I suspect monday the school will be doing lots and lots of randoms. Kinda stressed about it but whatcha gonna do...

7. Sounds like some cracked skulls are coming. It'll serve them right.

Just make sure you have nothing with you and clear your locker of anything related.

8. [quote name='"SprSonicChronic"']At my school, kids smoked in a bathroom WITH NO WINDOWS. The bathroom reeked and as soon as they got caught they started giving names of EVERYONE that smokes in the school and tried to blame it on them. I suspect monday the school will be doing lots and lots of randoms. Kinda stressed about it but whatcha gonna do...[/quote]

Can schools give ransoms? Its been a while since I was in school but ive never heard of them drug testing students... locker searches but never to the extreme of testing

9. Ahhh.... high school.:smoke:

10. I read somewhere that schools can randomly drug test only kids that have been suspect to using drugs (ie. reeking like pot blatantly) or being involved in sports. I never do sports and never smell like pot so I'm good I think...

11. i remember high school!! ahhhhh good times and better people!:)

12. Thats how I want to die.:cool: Blazed in glory, glazed in vomit.

13. That is sig worthy :smoke:

14. lollerskates :) rookies :)

15. must have been some good dope though lol

16. Or pure rookies trying to be cool on 420.

17. That was what my school did for sports and stuff yeah, and I don't know if they ever even went as far as to drug test people who smelled like it. I don't know if they even tested if they found paraphernalia or actual weed on someone... but if you find that shit on a student you know they are going to turn up positive anyways :rolleyes:

18. yer def stupid.. y would u even do it at skool anyway to high a risk of getting caught

19. Where is the age police when you need one?